Doing revision at Suga's house

SUGA'S POV:

Ah, finally ~ I can be alone with (Y/N)! I giggled at my thoughts. Wait, Min Yoongi! Don't you dare giggle! Giggling is not my style! It's not SWAG!

I heard someone pressed the doorbell. I glanced at the clock. It's not even 10 yet, why is she here already? Gosh! I haven't tidy my stuff yet! And my hair?! I can't let her see I'm in this horrible condition!

"Wait a minute! " I yelled, rushing into the bathroom and combed my hair, applied some wax on it.

I cleared all the stuff on the coffee table in a second and fixed the pillow properly on the couch. Then, I opened the door.

"Anney- What are you doing here?! "

YOUR POV:

I arrived at Suga's house exactly at 10 A.M. His house are really huge! I didn't know he's that rich. I cocked my head to the side. Why is there many shoes on his doorstep? Is those Suga's shoes or...

I pressed the doorbell, waiting for him to open the door. When the door was opened, I was shocked.

"What are you doing here?! " I yelled.
"Can't I be here? I'm here to prevent you guys to do something inappropriate. " Jimin said.

"Ugh, we're just going to study! "
"Who knows what'll happen. " Jimin shrugged.
"Just, let me in! " I said, annoyed.

And there Suga is. Sitting on the couch with his hand gripping on his head, probably like he had a headache. I'm sure he already had a headache. You know why?

Because except Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung are here too!

"I should go home. " I said with a blank expression.
"No! Kajima! " Hoseok running towards me, hugging me, "Hobi don't want you to leave! "

"Fine, let me go now! "
"Yah (Y/N). " Suga called my name, "Remember if we had plans, we shouldn't say it too loud. Or else... " Suga eyed at those three annoying kids.

"I agree. " I nodded.
Suga and I sighed at the same moment, "Let's start. "

.

"Mmm ~ I'm so bored! " Taehyung whined, sprawling on the floor.
"You should go home. " Suga answered.

"Ah, studying is so boring! " Jimin whined.
"You should go home. " Suga answered.

"Ugh, I'm hungry! " Hoseok whined.
"You should go home. " Suga answered.

I laughed. Serve them right. We're here to study, and they came, and now they feel bored.

"Would you stop asking us to go home? " Jimin said in an annoyed tone.
"I'm not asking, Jimin. " Suga said, "I'm telling you guys to go home. "

"Whatever. " Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Yoongi, where's your phone? " Hoseok asked.

"Why do you need it? " Suga raised an eyebrow.
"Cuz' he was going to use it to watch horses having sex. " Jimin answered, laughing out loud.

"Yah, Park Jimin! " Hoseok threw a pillow across his face and sulked.
"Shut up Jimin. " Suga said, tossing his phone to Hoseok, "Use it if you want. "

"Gomawo ~ " Hoseok grinned and called someone.
"Yeoboseyo? Ah, I wanted to order two pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and Hawaiian Supreme. Send it to (insert Suga's house address here). "

"Peeeeeeetzaaaaa!!!!! " Taehyung cheered.

.

"Yoongi, we should probably stop reading. " I said.
"Yeah, I'm having a brainstorm right now. " Suga answered.

"Can I use the bathroom? " I asked.
"Sure. Taehyung is using the one in the kitchen so... You can use the upstairs one. "
"Thanks. "

I went upstairs. There are three doors and it's painted with the same colour so, I don't know which one is the bathroom. I opened the left one, figuring that it's the bathroom but it's not.

I think it's Suga's bedroom. I went in, fantasized. It looks huge and cool! His wall and painted with white, and his stuff and shelves are black.

Wow.

Turtle plushie?! Suga had a turtle plushie?! Omo, how cute!

I heard someone running up the stairs. Turning around with the plushie still in my hand, I saw Suga with a bright face, staring at his dear turtle.

"Y-Yah! Put that down! "
"Aww, the cool and swaggy Min Yoongi had a cute turtle plushie? " I teased.
"Just put that down! "
"Okay okay. " I set the turtle down, "Happy? "

Suga glared at me, "Don't tell anyone. "
"I won't. " I answered.

Suga sighed in relieved.
"No I'm just kidding! " I yelled in excitement, running down.

"Yah! " Suga shouted.