Confessions and Plans of a Dangerous Event

Michael:

Chev woke me up the next morning to take me to my PO on her way to work. Once again, girl didn't play in the mornings. I didn't even have time to tame my curls; had to pull that shit back and wear one of Bryan's hats over it. She was pushing me out of the door literally. Part of me wanted to make her late on purpose. If she got fired, maybe that would be the end of Mr. Too Good to Be True.

"Can we stop by QT, I'm bout out of cigarettes an' if you think my temper be bad now just wait til I ain't had my smokes."

"Ugggh!!!" she growled gripping her steering wheel tight. "You'd better run in there and right back out." She said pullin' her whip out of the parking spot so fast it damn near gave me whip flash. Women are fuckin' cray. I kept hold of her 'oh shit' handle above the passenger window as she zipped down the side streets taking the back way to the QT to avoid the heavy morning traffic that were all headed to the same place to get their coffee. I jumped right out as soon as the car came to a stop and hurried up to the store. Fuck... the line was long as hell.

I stood impatiently taking glances back at the glass doors to make sure Chev's car was still there. I didn't put it past her to just leave my ass here. Let me stress this: Chivonn is not a morning person! She a whole different woman sittin' out there poutin' in her car. I felt someone nudge me softly and I was about to turn on them with a dirty look when I saw just who it was.

"Well, well, well... Speaking of trouble." The flirty voice spoke followed by that unmistakable giggle, Jessica Fox. Forgetting myself, I turned to her and looked her up and down biting my bottom lip. She had on a pair of leopard print leggings and a long, loosely fit black shirt that was cut low in the front giving me a perfect view of them titties. Nope, look away Jackson... You ain't that dude anymore.

She stood close enough to me that I could smell her sweet perfume. She had a coffee in one hand and a cereal bar in the other. A flashy name brand purse hung on her shoulder. I looked away, but I could feel her eyes on me. "You're not going to say hi?" She nudged me again and I took another glance back towards the door at Chev's car.

"Hi." I all but whispered. I ain't really wanted to even been seen talkin' to another girl. I know how these women like to get ideas in they heads.

"How's it feel to be a free man again?" she asked casually. We both took a few steps forward as the line moved.

"Ain't really free yet." I said in the same hushed tone. Why the fuck am I talkin' so low like I expect Chivonn to hear me all the way outside?

"I always did tell you to stay out of trouble. Guess you should have listened." She smiled leaning towards me purposely tryin' to stick those titties in my face. I took a little peak and a flashback of me with my dick in between those babies ran through my mind. I'd fucked Jessica in so many ways... She was always down for whatever I wanted to try and more. She may be a slut, but she ain't trash by no means. Her family is loaded and spoilt her with whatever she wanted... but I don't think she ever got love or attention growin' up which is why she turned out to be so fucked up. I always felt bad for the girl... We almost made it into a relationship, but she too busy gettin' all attention from otha dudes and I don't like to share what's mines.

Before I could reply to her comment she gasp slightly. "Oh! I heard about your show this weekend! I didn't know you could dance! People've been talking and supposedly you're really good."

This nigga Tony... Wonder why he's pushin' this show so hard? Cause I promised him if I made it big, he'd be my manager. Nigga was more tore up than my own momma when I got locked up. He sees me and he sees the money that could be made off talent like I got.