A Day to Ourselves...and the Gossip Girl

Sunday October 13, 2013

Chivonn:

Michael didn't make it to the make-up sex. He stuffed his face, and then fell asleep trying to get Davea back to sleep. But this morning after breakfast, he assured me that he was all mine all day today and he'd spend it making up for his mistakes.

I laid in bed in a pair of black sweatpants and a sports bra listening to him belt out tunes in the shower. Bryan did us a favor and left this morning with the children to go to Keke's house. It seemed like that girl had been pregnant forever already, but in reality she was only three months. Roughly six months to go and I'd be an aunt all over again.

The bathroom door flew open.

"Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl! Ain't nobody in the world but yooooou and I!" Michael sang loudly raising his fist to his mouth like he was holding an imaginary microphone as he slid into my bedroom with just a purple towel around his waist.

"Yooooou and I." he sang getting up close to me and gently running his fingertips under my chin. I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips. He whipped off his towel in one quick motion, letting it all hang out in my fully lit up room. I had the window open and everything.

I covered my eyes and rolled away from him on the bed. "Michael Jackson!"

"That's my name, baby. What it do?" He climbed on top of me. His naked skin was still warm from his hot shower, steam practically following him in here from the bathroom.

I giggled uncontrollably as he rolled me over roughly and buried his face into my neck. I squealed loudly as I felt his teeth tease my sensitive skin. His big hands pulled at my sweatpants. "Why you in here dress fo? Thought I told you to be naked when I got out of the shower." He said in a husky tone. He succeeded in getting my pants down, leaving them hanging around my ankles. He pushed my legs part and settled himself in between them, grinding himself hard against my underwear.

He growled as his erection grew against me. I moaned as I dug my finger nails into his back, pushing him closer to me and pushing my hips upwards against him.

"Fuck... baby... round one is gonna be no count."

I just laughed.

"It ain't even funny." He said despite the chuckle that slipped from his lips. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at me. He brushed a curl that was hiding my left eye from him away behind my ear.

"For real though, baby... I can't live witout'chu. I love you so much, girl... I know I'm a lot to put up wit, and I'm thankin' God right now that'chu still here cause you really ain't had to be." He ran his hand through my hair again and cupped my cheek. I was starting to feel a little nervous under his intense stare. He was rarely this intense... baring his soul like this. The real Michael.

"I love you too, Michael. No matter what you do my heart just can't seem to cut you out of it." I smirked a little and he did a fast eye roll. "Not that I'd ever want to." I added touching his cheek. He rubbed his face against my hand like a cat, begging for more loving before diving back in and capturing my lips, pushing his hips back up against mine.

"Good, cause you ain't finna get rid of me."

He did away with my underwear got right in there, pushing himself in deep. Our lips smacked together loudly as he kissed me hard. He moaned loudly, pulling his hips back and then thrusting hard again. "Fuck... You gotta quick holdin' out on me, girl! Or I ain't never gonna last..." He thrust his hips a few more times before pausing again.