Now, How This Gonna Work?

Chivonn:

My brother eyed Michael for what seemed like forever with eyes tight at the corners. Then he just shook his head and looked back at me. "For real, sis? You can get any man in the world and it had to be my best friend? I end up hatin' every dude you wit. You finna make me hate my best friend?"

"Don't put this on her, Bryan." Michael spoke sternly in a way I hadn't heard before. I held his hand firmly in mine afraid if I let go he would step to my brother. And that would be another fight he'd lose.

"Nigga I'mma just let you know. I see my sister shed one tear. I repeat one mothafuckin tear and I'mma shut you down, playa. Don't think you gonna get away with any funny shit neither cause I'mma be watchin' you."

Michael raised his one free hand in a surrendering gesture. "Hold me to it."

My brother eyed me real good one more time before turning to his chick. "We leavin' in about fifteen."

"Ok." I said quietly as a mouse. Michael shut the door behind Bryan, spun around on one foot, and cupped my face. He kissed me again like he planned on carrying on with what he started. I pulled away and placed my hand on his wrist.

"Fifteen minutes. You heard him. And you don't even have your stuff packed up." I laughed a little bit, but he growled in frustration.

"When am I gonna get that pussy, Chevy?!!" He whined dramatically. I mean whined! I laughed again and gave his swollen, cracked lips another gentle peck.

"When I'm ready for you to." I murmured against his lips. He gave a little puppy dog whimper and pulled away from me.

"Where's all my mothafuckin shit at? Let's get rollin' I'm ready to go home! Tito said he was gonna record the whole show for me. I hope that nigga did I can't wait to watch it and see how I really did." He hissed a little bit and held his back. "I'm sore as shit, though... Where's my phone?!"

I blinked a few times just staring at him.

"What, girl?"

"You are something else... I swear... Your phone's in the bathroom, along with your clothes from last night. And for the record you were amazing last night?"

"Oh you mean'na tell me you actually saw the show? Thought it'd be kinda hard with that lawyer all up in yo face..." He put his large hand in my face as he said that.

"Pfft." was my response.

He took off towards the bathroom and I heard him cursing up a storm in there at the sight of his busted screen from dropping it on the sidewalk last night. I just laughed to myself, yep, Chivonn that is your new boyfriend.

Michael:

Every seat in the car was full, so Chev ain't have a choice but to sit in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she laid back against me as the car took off. "Tito!" I yelled to my brother who was in the front seat next to Bryan. Chivonn jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Yo jumpy ass..." I muttered to her. "Did you record my show, nigga?!"

"You know I did, brotha! I watched three times already this morning. You. Tore. It. Up. Out there, brotha. I'm too proud of yo ass right now." He reached back and handed me his phone. I searched through his photos and videos of naked females until I came across my video.

"Tilt it so I can see too." Chivonn said pulling my wrist down so she could see. We readjusted our position so that we could both watch the screen. Within the first thirty seconds I had already decided that my moves needed to be sharper... Chivonn was all smiles as she watched the playback. "You were so good baby."