Love Me Harder

Chivonn:

It was official. Bryan and Michael were no longer speaking. To be honest, it kind of made me sad. Those two not being best friends... It's like the world was ending or something. Bryan hadn't been himself since he found out Keke was pregnant and Terrika refused to let him see Darius and Davea. I tried to get Michael to understand that he was just going through a lot right now and didn't handle the situation in the best way, but Michael wasn't hearing any of that. He was done with Bryan as far as he was concerned.

I tried to talk to Bryan and get him to help himself. Maybe see a sex therapist if he's so addicted to it... I talked to mom about him and she said that she had been trying to reach out to him for weeks and couldn't get through to him. I wasn't sure just how much longer I'd be able to live with my self destructive brother.

Today is Saturday, the first time I'll see Michael since the fight Wednesday. He's kept briefly in touch through text and over the phone. He had sounded so down and out of it. Losing a best friend can be just as tough as a bad breakup. But he wouldn't admit that he was sad over losing Bryan... He claimed it was just because he missed me.

He told me he'd be here to pick me up at seven... Well I looked at my phone for the twentieth time in the last two minutes and it was now 7:10PM. I had on a long red tunic top, a pair of colorful leggings with red accents in them and a pair of knee high black boots on. Nights were getting colder as we were now into October, so I had my black leather jacket sitting on the couch next to me as I continued to wait.

Me:

Where in the hell are you?!

A couple of minutes passed.

Michael:

Baby... perfection takes time.

Me:

Oh, come on...

Michael:

Leavin the crib now.

I sighed in relief and slipped my phone back into my purse. I stood up and put my jacket on, standing by the window so I could see his lights when he pulled up. He made it clear he wanted to feel like a man and drive (even though it's illegal), so I let him have his way. I saw a pair of LED lights come into view and opened the door to see a black BMW pull into a parking spot in front of our unit. I paused for a moment thinking that maybe it wasn't him and someone for the next door neighbor. But then I saw his big hand sticking out of the window as he waved at me.

"Ok... whose car is this?!" I said as I sat down looking around at the inside. It had to be a near brand new car. It had an in-dash screen with the GPS currently on. The radio was playing softly.

"Toya's. Her new sugar daddy bought it for her." He said with a shrug. He typed in the name of the restaurant he wanted to take me to. It was a name I didn't recognize. I looked him up and down studying the 'perfection' that took him so long to put together. He had on a pair of black dress pants, a belt, and a nice grey dress shirt that wastucked in. His hair was down and I could tell that he had spent a while making sure his curls were looking right too. He winked at me when he caught me staring and leaned towards me allowing me to smell his delicious cologne.

He tilted his head back slightly and puckered his lips out at me. "Gimme dem lips, girl." I leaned towards him and pressed my lips against his soft ones. He moaned as he moved his lips against mine, pushing them open and slipping a little bit of tongue against my tongue. "I love you... girl... I missed you."