XII・The Inmate [Pt.4]

That officer Carmen wasn't playing when she said she was going to tell the boss if she caught you with Odell. She's been watching you like a hawk and it's been annoying. Sometimes you don't even see Odell and she'll still be watching you.

--

You were walking down the hallway until you were snatched into a dark room. You started screaming and kicking until the lights turned on. You rolled your eyes playfully when you realized it was Odell.

"You had me thinking you were a rapist." You held your chest, breathing out.

He chuckled and snaked his arms around your waist. He pulled you closer to him and kissed your neck.

You let out a low moan in pleasure. He began to take your hair out the ponytail, letting it fall on your back. His wondering hands roamed your body until he got to your lower half. He gave your butt a gentle squeeze.

Suddenly, a loud siren started to go off, interrupting you and Odell.

"Oh shit. That's probably because your missing! Go!" You panicked. Odell ran out the closet and ran down the hall. You left, going the opposite way.

While you were walking you bumped into that officer Carmen, that same officer that was watching you. Great.

"Where were you?" She questioned with her eyebrows narrowed.

"Don't worry about it." You shot back. You tried to walk away but she stopped you.

"I know you were with that inmate. That's why the sirens are going off now."

"You have no type of evidence to prove that I was with an inmate." You said folding your arms.

She scoffed and looked you and down. "Don't worry. The truth will be revealed soon. And you will get caught." She walked away.

"Bitch." You muttered and continued to walk off.

--

You were on your break, about to leave when your boss stopped you. He cleared his throat. "Can I see you in my office?"

You nodded and followed him to his office. He closed the door shut and you sat down. He sat across from you behind his desk.

"Are you having any interactions with any of the inmates in here?" He got straight to the point.

"No." You lied. "Why would you ask that?"

"Because someone assumed you and an inmate are having some type of interaction."

That bitch ass Carmen, you thought.

"But where's the evidence?" You asked, waiting for an answer.

"You haven't been on your duty today." He affirmed while leaning back in his chair.

"So! That doesn't mean anything." You shrugged carelessly.

"Why are you getting so defensive?" He looked at you.

"Sorry." You apologized. "I just don't like when people assume things they don't know. Such as officer Carmen."

He looked at you with a confused expression. "Officer Carmen report this. It was another officer."

"What?!"

"Yeah it wasn't her. It was another officer. Look, all I'm telling you is if I catch you or anyone else reports to me that you're interacting with an inmate, I'm going to have to fire you." He said with all seriousness in his voice.

"Yes sir."

"Alright you can go on your lunch break now." He dismissed you. You got up and left his office.

With officers watching and reporting you, there was no way you could see Odell. You had to cut this off now.

--

Ugh, it's Monday. I hate Mondays with a passion. But at least it's an early release day.

If you're an August Alsina lover like me, you should check out my August Alsina imagines book.

Vote and comment.