XXXII・90's Party [Pt.2]

You and Casey and Victoria and her crew size mean mugged each other.

Jarvis set down the record and dropped the stylus on the record and the song Tootsee Roll played.

The butterfly? Uh-uh, that's old!
Let me see the Tootsee Roll!

Yeah, 199Quad!
69 Boyz backed up by the Quad City DJ's!
One time!

Cotton candy, sweetie go, let me see the Tootsee Roll!

Victoria and her bougie ass friends decided to step up first. They attempted to do the dance but, they were all off beat and they legs looked stiff as fuck. You and Casey looked at each other then burst out into laughter. They looked so dumb. That's what happens when bougie meets old school.

To the left! To the left! To the right! To the right!
To the front! To the front! To the back! To the back!
Slide! Slide! Slide! Slide! Slide! Slide! Slide! Slide!
To the left! To the left! To the right! To the right!
To the front! To front! To the back! To the back!
Dip, baby, dip! Dip, baby, dip! Dip baby dip, Dip baby dip!

You guessed one of Victoria's friends couldn't tell their left from right because when they went to the right, she went to the left, and when they went to the left, she went to the right. She bumped into Victoria and her friend, making them both stumble. Victoria kissed her teeth in annoyance while looking at her.

"Amina! What the hell?!" Victoria high pitched voice yelled at the girl, Amina.

"Sorry! I was confused!" She pouted and folded her arms like a little kid.

Jarvis came on the mic. "Erm...Well...I'll turn that off." He took the record out and put in a different one.

Full Force
Hype
Hype, go go
Full Force get hype

You and Casey looked at each other with a smile before stepping forward.

Yeah, ya look good.
But can ya cook good?
Can ya read or is your brain like wood?
Do ya have sex?
Or do ya make love?
How do ya live?
Do ya give or do ya take love.
Girl, you so fine.
Could you be mine?
Or do I slack in the back of a
W-wic-wic-wack line.
Yeah, the fruit looks ripe but that...

Ain't my type of hype.
Yea right

You and Casey were showing out. Y'all did all types of dances from the running man, the cabbage patch, kid 'n' play, and even added y'all own spice to it.

Victoria and her crew looked real salty. They attempted to copy but they looked stupid while doing it. They got angry and stormed off.

You and Casey high five each other and finished dancing to the song. The crowd was cheering and clapping for you two. When the song went off Jarvis came back on the mic.

"We all obviously know who's the winner, so make some noise!" Everybody continued to cheer and clap.

Odell came to you and gave you a hug. "I didn't know you had moves like that ma."

You smirked. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Odell chuckled and kissed your lips.

Jarvis put in another record. "Alright everybody get back on the dance floor for this one!"

California love!

Everyone hopped back on the dance floor and started dancing again. For the rest of the night you all danced the night away.

--

Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 days.   I've been really busy. Yesterday I had to babysit, which was fun because the little girl was so sweet. yupitsniaa and I teamed up and decided to write a Bryson Tiller story and you guys should check it out. Vote and comment.