XXXVIII・Cold Feet

It was the day before you and Odell wedding day and you were stressed out, and anxious. You and Odell decided to get married in y'all large backyard. Everything was all set out, it looked beautiful.

--

That night you and Odell were cuddled up in the bed watching Ted 2. Even though you were watching the movie, your mind was going everywhere and your nervousness took over. You ran out the bed and ran inside the bathroom. You kneeled in front of the toilet and pushed the seat up, emptying your insides.

You reached over to flush the toilet and ran your fingers through your hair. Odell came in and leaned on the door frame and watched you.

"You alright ma?"

You looked up at him and shook your head. "No. I feel like shit."

"What's wrong? You pregnant?" His eyes suddenly widen after he asked you that.

"No I'm not pregnant Odell. I'm nervous. Very nervous." You told him. You felt your throat starting to burn and tingle. You placed both of your hands on the sides of the toilet and threw up some more.

Odell held your hair up. "Baby, you shouldn't be nervous. Tomorrow, you'll finally be Mrs.Beckham. You're ready to marry me...right?"

"Of course I am baby." You stood back up.

"I would kiss you, but you just got finish throwing up and that would be nasty." He made a face making you laugh and playfully hitting his chest.

"Oh shut up. I'm gonna brush my teeth now." You stood in front of the bathroom sink and grabbed your toothbrush and the Colgate toothpaste tube.

"I love you ma." He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your cheek.

"I love you even more baby."

--

The next morning you were awaken by your best friends Sarai and Camille, your sister Marie, and your mother.

"C'mon...Wake up YN. It's your wedding day." Sarai said in a soothing voice. You pulled the sheets over your head.

"Go away. I just wanna sleep."

Your mom snatched the sheets off of you, causing you to jerk forward. You were about to go off but you looked around in confusion.

"Where's Odell?"

"Girl. Haven't you heard it's bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before walking down the aisle?!" Camille raised her voice.

"Yes! Now stop yelling please! Geez." You rubbed your temples in a circular motion.

"He's at Jarvis house, getting ready for the big day. You should be too so get out the bed and let's get this day started." Your mom clapped her hands together.

--

Your palms were all sweaty while Marie did your hair. It was getting closer and closer to the minute before you and Odell both said your I do's. You couldn't believe it was finally the big day. It was pretty overwhelming for you.

"Marie, I'm scared." You announced. She stopped doing your hair and looked at you.

"Scared of what YN?"

"Getting married." You fiddled around with your fingers. Your heart was racing a mile a minute.

"You shouldn't be sis. You're marrying the guy of your dreams today. You two were the high school sweethearts!" She tried to make you feel better.

"I-I know..." Your eyes began to get watery. Marie called your mom, Camille, and Sarai in. They all came in and gasped at how you looked. But when your mom seen tears in your eyes, she became concern.

"Baby, you look beautiful! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked, grabbing a tissue and gently patting it under your eyes.

"I don't think I could do this today." You burst out into tears and ran out the room.

You grabbed your keys off the counter and ran out, hopping into your car. They all called your name and tried to stop you but it was too late. You already drove off.

--

Please forgive me but I had to unpublish the first time cause I remember what I was gonna put for the ending. Lol sorry but vote and comment...again.