XXV・Bestfriend

"Man ion even know why you still with that dog ass nigga." Your bestfriend Odell said sipping on his soda. "He put you through all that bullshit and pain and you still ridin' wit' him." He shook his head.

"Odell I love him. And I know he's gonna change!" You sounded like a naive idiot.

You went over Odell house to tell him about what happened between you and your boyfriend KJ. Odell hated KJ with a strong passion. They got into many altercations at school, and even fought.

"You're so brainwashed and naive over that nigga, and it's sad. Everything that nigga say is a lie! He tells you he not cheating and he starts seducing you up, you ready to say okay. Realize that that nigga is playin' wit' ya emotions and stop being so damn naive!" He raised his voice.

"Um excuse me," You crossed your arms over your chest. "But where's your girlfriend?"

"I don't have one cause I'm not enough of a dumbass to fall in love wit' someone that I know don't love me back unlike yo ass!" He snapped at you but quickly covered his mouth when he caught on to what he had just said.

Your eyes became wide. You couldn't believe what your so called bestfriend just said to you. You shook your head and grabbed your stuff about to leave when he held on to your wrist.

"YN, stop. I didn't mean—"

"No. I get it now. You think of me as a naive dumbass. Never would I ever have thought you felt this way about me. Don't bother to talk to me no more." You snatched yourself away from him.

You walked out his house and made sure you slammed the door shut.

--

Odell

After me and YN got into that mini yet heated argument, I felt bad. I didn't mean to say it like that and I never intended to hurt her feelings. I'm just looking out for YN, as a bestfriend and a crush. Yes, a crush, I've been crushing on her for the longest now. I just never really built the courage to tell her cause I don't want our friendship to be awkward. She's just so beautiful to me and her personality is the best. She's always bubbly, which makes me love to be around her. The way she crinkles her nose when she laugh is adorable. Her smile is breath taking. Sometimes I catch myself just staring at her, taking in her beauty.

I gotta go fix this and fix it quick.

--

You scooped up a spoonful of Häagen-Dazs rum raisin ice cream and shoved it in your mouth. You sat on the couch and watched 13 going on 30, in the dark. You still couldn't believe what Odell said to you. The argument just kept replaying in your head.

Your thoughts were cut off by a knock at the door. You slammed the ice cream cup down on the mahogany colored coffee table in agitation. You went to go open the door and Odell was standing there. Not a surprise.

"What are you do—" You were cut off by Odell smashing his lips onto yours. That was a real surprise to you though. He pushed you inside and closed the door with his back foot, managing not to break the kiss.

He two ended up on your couch. You straddled his waist and he ran his hands all up and down your back. He pulled away and sighed.

"I'm sorry for that. YN you know I didn't mean to hurt ya feelings like that. Truth is I was just lookin' out for you cause I'm really feelin' you." He expressed.

You just stared at him with a huge smile on your face. Back then when you and Odell first became friends, you had a crush on him, until you met KJ, but now you felt yourself growing back on him now that he expressed how he felt about you.

"I know Odell. Just shut up and kiss me."

"Yeen gotta tell me twice." Odell laughed and pulled you close, kissing your lips.

--

Wished shit like this happened in real life. But Merry mf Crihmuh guys. If you got anything, tell me what you got. I got some PINK clothes, RL Polo shirts, The Chrome 8's, The adidas trio joggers, a RL wallet, a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, and some pants and joggers. I'm so happy. Vote and comment. Enjoy your day.