XXVI・Marriage Counseling

You and your husband Odell each sat in the different seats, waiting for the marriage counselor to arrive. Odell bounced his leg up and down with an agitated facial expression.

"I don't even know why Lindsey signed us up for this shit." Odell growled, referring to your best friend.

Lindsey signed you two up because she feels y'all marriage is slowly falling apart. And she was right, it was. You and Odell argued on a daily basis over the smallest things. It wasn't good exposing all this to y'all 4 year old daughter Lauriel.

"Shut up Odell. You and me both know we need this shit." You rolled your eyes at him.

He was getting ready to say something when there was a knock at the door. A white, tall older lady came in with a clipboard in her hand. She sat down in the seat in front of you two, and crossed her leg over the other.

"Hello, you two must be Mr. and Mrs. Beckham." She gave you two a warm smile.

You nodded and smiled while Odell stayed silent in his little funky ass attitude. Oh the fuck well he will get over it.

"I'm Dr.Greene. What seems to be the problem here today?" She asked, ready to hear the problems that were going on.

"Ain't shit wrong." Odell mumbled. You heard him mumble, but you didn't hear what he said.

"We've been fighting lately over the smallest things. I feel our marriage is slowly falling apart, piece by piece." You told the counselor. She nodded and wrote something down on the clipboard.

"Do you two have any children?" She looked up from the clipboard.

"Yes, a daughter."

"Do you guys argue around her?" Odell let out a scoff, making you roll your eyes.

"Yes sometimes." You answered truthfully.

"You two do know it's not good to expose all this arguing around her right?"

"Yes we do." She wrote something down on the clipboard once again.

"How long has it been since you two had sex?" She questioned.

"5, going on 6 months." It's been a while. A long ass while.

"Do you two spend a lot of time together?"

"Not really. He's a football player so I don't see him that often." You said, playing with your fingers.

"I consider you two set up a date to talk out your problems, have a couple drinks, and see what goes from there." She suggested. A smile lit up on your face. That just might be it. If stubborn ass Odell, cooperate with you.

"Thank you so much." You and the lady stood up and shook hands.

You looked back Odell with your eyes squinted. "Let's go."

--

You and Odell walked inside y'all house. Odell went straight upstairs without saying a single word. You tossed your keys on the counter and went to the living room to see Lindsey and Lauriel watching Peppa Pig on the white leather sofa.

"Hey! How'd the session go?" She jumped up and down excitedly.

"It was okay. Odell didn't even say anything." You frowned. "I'm really starting to believe that our marriage is falling apart." Your head dropped in your hands.

Linsey got up to give you a hug. "Don't worry boo. It'll all work out. Y'all need a night by y'all selves. I'll take Lauriel over to my place." You looked at Lauriel, who eyes were glued on the tv.

"Okay." You decided. Lindsey put on Lauriel's shoes on and soon they left. You went upstairs to see Odell doing sit ups.

"So you still in ya funky attitude?" You asked with one hand on your hips.

He did one last sit up before standing up on his two feet. "I ain't never had an attitude from the start." He lied.

"Yes you did Odell. You didn't even speak at the session."

He went downstairs and you followed him like a lost puppy. "Because that shit is nothing but a bunch of bullshit." He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle.

"Everything is a bunch of bullshit to you Odell! You're fucking miserable!" You raised your voice at him.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me YN." Odell voice suddenly got deeper and it kind of scared you but you tried not to show any fear.

"I can do whatever the fuck I please. You're so—you know what, I'm done Odell. I don't have any energy to argue anymore. Fuck you." You said, putting your hands in surrender and beginning to walk away from Odell when he grabbed you up.

You stared into his chocolate eyes and he stared in yours before his lips met yours. He snaked one of his arms around your waist and the wrapped his free arm around your neck. You lifted your first leg around his waist and jumped up on him. Soon enough you felt his erect manhood poking you. He carried you up the stairs and laid you back on the bed.

--

"Fuck." Curse words flew from your mouth as you moaned in pleasure. Odell held your legs down while he ate you like there was no tomorrow.

His thick warm tongue glided all up and down your kitty. Your toes curled and you dug your nails in Odell's back as you felt yourself about to cum. Odell knew it cause you started clenching, and unclenching. He rubbed your clit with his thumb until your leg started shaking uncontrollably. You came and Odell licked you up clean.

Odell laid back on the bed, his manhood was still erect as ever. "Ride me."

You did exactly what he told you to do. You got on top of him and rotated your hips slowly. Grunts escaped Odell's mouth every time you went faster. His sexual facial expressions turned you on even more. Your breasts bounced up and down as you continued to ride him.

Odell started throbbing inside you and his breath shorten, indicting he was about to reach his peak. You took that as your cue to go faster. You rode him until you felt him fill you up with his semen.

You collapsed on his chest and traced over his tattoos with your finger. The room was silent and nothing could be heard besides y'all uneven breathing.

"Is that all we needed? Sex?" You asked, looking up at him.

He chuckled and put his tattooed arms behind his head. "I guess so."

--

Sorry the sex scene was so quick and boring. I really didn't feel like writing it but I had to. Vote and comment.