XIX・Expect the Unexpected [Pt.3]

"Odell.." You snapped and tapped him but he was unresponsive.

You went in your bag and took the water bottle out. You opened the cap and threw some of the water on him. He jumped up and looked at you crazily.

"What the hell? YN did you just tell me you're pregnant?" He asked, wiping the water off his face.

"Yes. I'm almost 2 months." You answered.

He started hyperventilating and holding his head. "Feeling..dizzy." You quickly got up and made him sit down. You handed him the water bottle so he could drink.

After that little attack, he stared at you and then his eyes switched to your belly. "Are you serious?"

You squinted your eyes at him. "Why would I be joking around Odell? Of course I'm serious."

He shook his head. "I can't do this shit. Man I'm only 23!"

You frowned at him. "Well who the fuck told you to go get that dumbass girl pregnant Odell?!"

"She's not a dumbass so don't come for her with that shit." He defended her. You couldn't believe it. This dude was actually sticking up for her.

"Wow. You're even sticking up for her over your own wife." You shook your head. "I'm done. Be in your child's life or not. I don't give a fuck anymore. I'll take care of 'em by my damn self. Goodbye." You got up to leave. Odell called your name over and over but you ignored him.

You seen Nia walking towards where Odell was. You looked at her up and down before speaking.

"He's all yours now. Have fun." You continued to walk off. You could tell she was confused cause she was like "Huh?"

--

You cried in your pillow laying in the bed. Today was the most absolute heartbreaking day. You weren't expecting Odell's reaction to be like that when you told him you were pregnant. On top of that he was defending his dumbass baby mama. You were tired and sad that you ended up crying yourself to sleep.

--

Odell

I sat on the bench looking at the ground. I fucked up badly...again. I didn't mean to defend Nia like that. And react the way I reacted when YN told me she was pregnant. Honestly I'm just scared.

"Odell!" My head was still hung low as I turned it to my left to see Nia wobbling over to me. "Why did that girl YN tell me I'm all yours?"

"I fucked up. I just lost my wife and child...again." I mumbled the last words for her to not hear.

"It's okay Dell. We can be together." I cut my eyes at her.

"No we can't! And we aren't! I don't fucking like you Nia. You're the main reason why I'm in his situation right now! I regret getting yo stupid ass knocked up." I lashed out on her.

By the time I finished, she was about to cry. Tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Nia...I-I'm sorry." I got up and apologized, trying to touch her.

"Stop. Just take me home please." She sniffed and wiped her face. I nodded and we both walked out the mall.

--

The drive to Nia's house was silent. I seriously fucked up big time today. I never meant anything I said to Nia. I really love her, a lot, but I love YN even more. My life is so hellish right now.

I finally pulled up to Nia's house. She was getting her stuff about to leave out until I grabbed her hand back. She turned to me with sad eyes.

"I never meant anything I said Nia okay? I love you." She just nodded.

I leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, running her fingers through my hair. I was about to add my tongue but she wouldn't let me so I bit her bottom lip and she moaned, opening her mouth, giving me access. I pulled away and she breathed out.

"Wanna sleep over at my house tonight?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded with a smile.

Why do I keep putting myself in this predicament?

--

Odell is so mf hoeish, my gosh *rolls eyes* YN don't deserve this. What if I ended  making her kill both of them? Lololol I'm just kidding. Vote and comment though.