XVI・Clean Day

You were cleaning up your house on a typical Sunday. Odell was out somewhere and y'all daughter Alexus, who was 9, was upstairs in her room watching a movie.

You grabbed the Windex cleaner and some paper towels. You went over to the huge mirror in the living room and started to clean it.

That was until your song Back That Azz Up by Juvenile came on.

"Yassssss." You dropped the Windex cleaner and paper towels on the ground and began to twerk.

Girl you looks good, won't you back that azz up,

You's a fine motherfuker, won't you back that azz up,

Call me big daddy when you back that azz up,

Hoe, who is playin' wit? Back that azz up

You were so into the song that you didn't even hear Odell coming in. He kept his laughter as he watched you.

I know you can't stand it, dick bandit,

Done landed, see your drawers handed,

Freak to get it y'all, game spit at y'all,

Put the bitch on the wall and I hit it y'all,

Lookin kind of lonely, I'm feelin' horny,

Put the dick "in the middle" like "Monie"

Big thick plumber chick, and a Hummer chick,

Beat the dick like a motherfuckin' drummer chick,

See that puddy-cat? Look at that,

I love a fuckin' hoodie-rat, that's a fact,

You's a motherfuckin get it girl, quit it girl,

I'm the nigga, the nigga, nigga, that hit it girl

Odell smirked and went behind you. You jumped and looked back at him, holding your chest.

"Oh my god you scared me! When did you come in?"

He chuckled. "Like a few minutes ago. You was so into the song that you didn't even hear me come in."

"This my shit." You twerked on him.

He grabbed your hips and bit his lip, watching your butt grind all up on him.

Alexus came down the stairs and when she seen you two, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"Ew."

"Aw shut up." Odell shooed her.

"Y'all are nasty." She went inside the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

"That's how yo ass got here." He smirked waiting for a reaction from her.

Alexus ran upstairs yelling, "Ewwwww! Lalalalala!"

You and Odell both just laughed at her.

--

Short quick imagine! I thought this was pretty funny and cute lol. Vote and comment though.