VIII・I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

It was the night of Christmas Eve and you and Odell were putting presents underneath the Christmas tree for your 6 year old daughter Shanti. Odell was dressed up as Santa Claus and surprised Shanti. He wore the big red suit and stuffed padding in it to make him seem big. Shanti was fast asleep upstairs in her room.

When you put the last present under the tree, you clapped your hands together. You walked to where Odell was. He has a smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" You folded your arms. He looked up at the ceiling, making you look also.

You both just happened to be underneath the mistletoe. You giggled and stared back at Odell.

He repeatedly tapped his lips with his index finger, telling you he wants a kiss. You playfully rolled your eyes and grabbed Odell's neck and brought him closer to you. You kissed him passionately and he kissed you back.

After 3 minutes you both pulled away.

"C'mon lets go upstairs, I have an early present for you." You said seductively, taking his hands.

--
Shanti

I was in my room, laying down in my bed. Before I start, yes I can have a POV, I'm old enough. Anyways I couldn't sleep, it was the night before Christmas! My mommy brought Santa Claus from the North Pole just to see me! My mommy thinks I'm sleeping right now but I'm really not. I'm too excited to go to sleep.

I was bored in my room so I got out my bed and carefully opened the door. I went to my mommy room but she wasn't in there. I tiptoed down the stairs and sat down. I looked through the bars and I seen my mommy talking to Santa Claus. Then I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my two eyes. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus!

Why she kissing Santa Claus if she's with my daddy! I seen her take Santa's hand and walk towards the stairs. I quickly ran back upstairs to my room and closed the door. I can't believe mommy.

--

The next morning you and Odell both woke Shanti up to open her presents. She was so happy, she ran past you both and went down the stairs.

You recorded Shanti tear her presents open. The look on her face was so heartwarming. She has a huge smile on her face.

--

Once she opened all her presents she was a happy camper. But you could tell something was bothering her.

"Shanti...What's wrong baby?"

She looked up at you then looked back down at her toys, shaking her head.

"You can tell your daddy wassup Shanti." Odell picked her up and sat her on his leg.

"Okay. Last night, I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, but she's with you." Shanti confessed.

You and Odell burst out into laughter. Odell was about to tell Shanti he was Santa Claus but you quickly stopped him.

He motioned for you to come sit on his other leg. You went from one couch to sitting on Odell's leg.

"I know mommy loves me just as much as I love her." He said to Shanti. He turned to you and kissed your cheek.

He pulled you both close together. "Merry Christmas guys."

--

I know I'm a little early with the Christmas imagine but this is my favorite holiday. So for the whole month of December you guys will be getting a couple of holiday imagines. Continue to vote and comment lovelies.