XXXV・Bet

You and Odell agreed to do a bet. Who could go the longest without sex.

You knew Odell wasn't gonna make it. He needed sex. Without it, he would be a sexually frustrated monster.

--

Odell was in the workout room, working out. You knew once he's finished he's gonna go in the kitchen to eat. So you decided to put on some sexy lingerie (outfit in MM), some heels, and go downstairs to bake some cake.

You checked yourself in the full body mirror. Your hair curls were bouncy, your boobs were pushed up and your ass was fat. You looked sexy.

You carefully went down the stairs and walked inside the kitchen. You got out the cake baking indigents and got to work.

--

Odell

It's been about a good 3 weeks since me and YN started the no sex bet. I wanted to win cause I wanted to show her that I'm not just a sex craved type of guy. But really...I lowkey am...When it comes to YN. Ion' know if it's her bomb ass pussy, but she always makes me want her.

So now, I'm in the workout room. I can't be around her. Every time I am, I think about fucking her fine ass. Ugh.

I stopped the treadmill and got off. I'm done for the day. I grabbed my towel and water bottle. I wiped my face off and took a couple of sips of water. I walked out the workout and inside the kitchen.

To see YN in some sexy ass lingerie.

"Aw fuck."

--

You turned around and seen Odell staring at you mesmerically. You smirked and scooped up the cake batter with your index finger. You sucked on your finger seductively and sashayed over to Odell.

"Hey Junior. I was just baking some cake...for us." You whispered the last part in his ear.

--

Odell

Fuck...Odell...don't...give...in...

--

You knew he was trying not to give in. So you took things to another level. You rubbed Odell through his shorts.

"C'mon Dell...if you give in, you could have all of me." You planted kisses on his jawline, lips, and neck.

"F-Fuck..." Odell hissed and got ahold of your wrists. He pushed you away and went upstairs.

You rolled your eyes and mumbled. "Damn."

--

You laid up against the headboard, reading a book. Since Odell didn't give in, you just gave up.

You heard the shower faucet turn off and the curtains slide to the side. Moments later the bathroom door opened. You looked up from your book and Odell stood there with his  towel wrapped around his waist. You seen his slightly revealed v-line. The water droplet glistened on his body.

"See something you like?" He had a devious smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Yes...Everything.

"Nope." You went back to reading. You weren't bout to let this boy get to you.

He dropped his towel. You tried your best not to look but you couldn't help it. You glanced at his manhood and your eyes widen...did that shit grow?

"Ma...You know you want daddy to put it down." He said in a deep tone. You got turned on and felt yourself getting wet.

Fuck no.

"N-No I don't." You lied.

"I know you wet right now." He stated, which was true.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth." You got out the bed and walked past him into the bathroom.

Odell picked his towel back up and wrapped it around his waist. He went inside the bathroom and stood behind you.

You pretended like you didn't see him and grasped your toothbrush. Odell got up closer on you. He shoved his hand down in your pajama shorts and felt all on your panties.

"You seem wet to me."

You tried to walk away but he grabbed you back and shoved his hand down in your panties and rubbed you.

"S-Stop J-Junior." You tried your hardest not to moan.

He ignored you and slid two fingers inside you and pumped in and out. You turned around and faced him, biting down on your bottom lip.

"Give in...Tell me you give up."

He continued to pump you. You shook your head no but you knew you couldn't hold in any longer.

"I give up!" You surrendered and went into an outburst of moans.

He carried you in the room and gently laid you back. He took off your shorts and panties and went back to fingering you.

He twisted and turned his fingers inside you. You gripped both of the bed sheets and arched your back in nothing but pleasure.

"F-Faster!" You moaned. Odell obeyed and fingered you faster.

You felt your orgasm approaching. Your legs began to shake uncontrollably and your breathing started getting uneven.

"I'm close Junior."

He smirked and took his fingers out of you. You sat up quickly and stared at him with your eyebrows scrunched together.

"Why'd you stop?!"

"I just wanted you to tell me you give up." He chuckled and got up.

You rolled your eyes and sucked your teeth. "I hate you."

"I love you too." He laughed while going back inside the bathroom and closing the door.

--

This is one of the ideas I came up with. I'm going to finish the rest of you guys ideas, just give me while lol.

I'm watching My Sweet Audrina on Lifetime. Lifetime movies were/are always good.

But I'm so sore. Yesterday we ran, I'm so out of shape lmao. Vote and comment.