XXXI・90's Party

"Put the other stereo over there." You instructed and pointed to the corner. Odell and Jarvis nodded and rolled the stereo to where you said.

You and Odell decided to throw a 90's party. You were dressed up as Dionne from Clueless. Odell was Will from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Jarvis was Will best friend, Jazz. They were best friend goals.

"Knock knock, ya bitch is here!" You turned around to see your best friend Casey. She was dressed up as Aaliyah. She had on the Tommy Hilfiger outfit. She was on point.

"Wassup Dionne! You look cute!" She complimented you and gave you a hug.

"Hey Aaliyah. You look cute too." You giggled and pulled away.

Odell and Jarvis came over to you two. "We're finished. The decoration is finished." Odell said.

"Hey Will. Hey Jazz." Casey waved to them both. They both chuckled and gave her a simple "Wassup."

"Will, you know you and Jazz gotta perform y'all classic single "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" right?" You looked at them both. They knitted their eyebrows together.

"Me?" Jarvis pointed to himself. "I don't. Will do though. I just spin the record. You know the whole song?" He questioned Odell.

"Yeah, I do."

"Alright good. Now let's chill out before the party start." You said to them.

--

It was 6:30 p.m. and the party just started. Groups of people came in, slowly filling up the downstairs part of the house. The things they wore were quite interesting. You had the group N.W.A, TLC, Biggie Smalls, Tupac Shakur, Bones Thugs-N-Harmony, and many more.

By 7:00, the house was filled. Everyone was having a great time. Old school music was being played by Jarvis, and people were dancing. Some were drinking, some were eating.

You were about to close the door when you seen Odell's ex girlfriend Victoria, and 2 other girls with her. You sure as hell didn't invite her so it must've been Odell. You strongly disliked Victoria, mostly because she was an ignorant, desperate bitch, who always tried to get Odell back from you. EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH HIM.

As she walked up, you realized she was Dionne from Clueless too and the 2 of her friends were Cher, and Tai. They looked so horrible, to be fucking real.

"Aww, look at little wanna be Dionne." She cooed and looked at you up and down. "Where's the rest of your Clueless posse?" She folded her arms.

"I don't need one. And just a fashion tip, if you're gonna try and copy a costume from someone, make sure that the pattern goes together." You remarked in a smart tone. She just rolled her eyes and walked inside with the rest of her fake ass Clueless crew.

Thought so.

You closed the door and went to search for Casey. You seen her in the kitchen, pouring some punch in the red solo cup. You moved and pushed through people until you made it to her.

"I just seen stank ass Victoria and her crew. Did you invite her?" Casey asked you, taking a sip of punch.

"Hell no I didn't! It must've been Odell messy ass! He know I don't like that bitch. She lucky I didn't fuck her ass up on the spot." You made a face.

"Chill Dionne, classy, never trashy." She laughed, trying to calm you down. You couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"Fine."

All of a sudden the music turned off. It turned back on but it was the instrumental song of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" came on. Odell got up on stage with the microphone. Wow, this dude really was gonna do it.

"Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." He rapped the first part perfectly. Everybody started cheering and clapping along with the beat.

"In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'." He continued. The whole damn crowd was going crazy.

He rapped the rest of the song so smoothly. You couldn't believe he pulled it off. You and Casey went to go tell him how great he was doing until you seen Casey dancing with him. Oh hell no.

You grabbed her shoulder back roughly. "Why you dancin' with my man?" You folded your arms.

"Cause I can." She turned back and continued dancing with him. You shook your head and pulled her back by her shoulder again.

"Y'know what. Dance with me! C'mon. Matter of fact, let's have a dance competition. You're crew versus Casey and I. Nothing but old school dancing." You challenged her.

The whole crowd went into "Oooohhh." She looked back at her crew and they nodded. She looked at you with her eyes squinted. "You're on."

The crowd backed up and a big space for you and Casey, and Victoria and her crew.

This was about to be the most legendary old school dance battle of 2015.

--

AYEEE. Shit bout to get really real. I really wanna do something like this in real life. Like throw a 90's party, it just seems so fun. Part 2 up next.