XXVII・A Day Out

"I'm not going out all night to watch you and your little boyfriend eat each other faces off." You told your friend Imani while scrolling down your Instagram timeline, liking pictures and whatnot.

"Oh c'mon YN. I heard he's bringing a friend!" She persuaded and sat down next to you on your bed.

"He's probably ugly. No thanks." You shrugged.

"You know what, I don't care what you say. You're going out with us. Now let's go get you dolled up." Imani pulled you off the bed by your arm, and dragged you inside your bathroom.

--

Odell

"Nah fam. I'm good here by myself." I said to my best buddy Jarvis. He was trying to get me to go out with him tonight but I didn't feel like it because his girl friend was coming.

"Bruh come on." Jarvis grumbled and flopped back on my bed. I shook my head no.

"No. I'm not gon' be third wheeling with y'all. I'll take my chances staying at home." I surfed through the channels on my tv.

It wasn't shit to watch on tv.

"Look, she's suppose to be bringing her friend." He stated, hoping that would change my mind, but it didn't.

"I don't care Jarvis. She's probably ugly anyways." I said carelessly, shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright, lemme make a deal witchu'." He paused. I sat up and looked at him. This might be interesting.

"If she's ugly, and we both know it, I'll give you 10 dollars and the keys to my car so you can leave and go home." He finished. Hmm...

"20 dollars." I changed it.

He let out a low groan before nodding. "Fine."

A smile appeared on my face. "It's a deal." I dapped Jarvis.

"Finally. Now go get dressed. We're leaving in 30 minutes." I got up from the bed and went to my closet.

Here goes nothing.

--

"Alright YN, come out." Imani said to you, ready to see how you looked. You were in the bathroom fixing the outfit she picked out.

You slowly opened the bathroom door and stepped out, revealing your outfit to Imani. (Outfit in MM)

"Oh...my...gosh. My bitch looking good!" Imani hyped you up. You giggled at her silliness.

You wore your hair in its natural curls that reached your a little over your shoulders. It was full and curly. But your outfit was like a mixture of formal causal. The dress was formal but the jacket and shoes were casual.

"Turn around." She said. You turned around and all you heard was "Damn that ass!"

You faced Imani and giggled. "Imani stop hyping me up. I have no type of booty." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Girl why must you lie? You know you got cake for days."

"I can't with you. Let's go."

--

Odell

"Where are they?" I asked leaning on the side of the mall building. I took out my phone and opened it, even though I wasn't going to do anything on it. Just to keep my mind occupied.

"They're here just trying to find a park. You know it's hell to find a parking space." Couldn't argue with him on that. It was true.

Moments later these two girls came walking our way. One of them ran to Jarvis and hugged him, kissing his lips. I'm guessing that's Imani.

But the other one just stood there awkwardly. She was fine as fuck though. Her hair was so big and curly. Her brown skin complexion fitted her perfectly. She was a melanin goddess and was far from ugly.

--

"Come on they're probably wondering where we are." Imani rushed as we sped walk. We had to park far away cause all the parking spaces were filled up.

"What if you and Jarvis friend hit it off well?!" She squealed but you shook your head.

"Ugh, as if." You rolled your eyes and imitated Cher off of the movie Clueless.

Imani just laughed. Y'all finally made it to the front of the mall. There were two guys by the building. Imani ran to one of the guys, Jarvis and gave him hugs and kisses. You just stood there awkwardly. This is what you meant by them eating each other faces off.

You decided to sneak a glance at his friend and he was a hunk! He was tall and had a honey blonde colored tipped mohawk. He wore a plain black t-shirt, exposing his arm tattoos, grey and black sweatpants, and some black and white Nike Air Max.

After Jarvis and Imani continued to eat each other faces off, you decided to interrupt them.

"Um, I don't mean to interrupt y'all little make out session but can we please go inside?"

"I agree." The guy said. You looked at him and he looked at you and winked.

They both pulled away and looked at you and the guy. "Alright. Come on." You all walked inside the mall.

Today might actually be good.

--

2nd update of the day. I don't really have much to say except vote and comment.