Chapter 38: This Isn't It

Taeyang walked around the hotel, not really knowing where

I just want to be out of that stupid room. We've been in this hotel for two days now and got in a thousand fights over the most stupid things... I'm glad that we're on a different floor from the other students and professors, well... other than Minzy, CL, Bom and... Dara.

Taeyang thought to himself and sighed

I managed to keep a good relationship with her over the years. Well, considering how we used to treat each other after our break up, our relationship now is great. We greet each other, go to each other's concerts, support one another. If we see each other in the company, we don't mind sharing a word or two, but that's about it.

At one point, I thought that there was another chance for us, but then she started dating someone. Someone from SM. Someone who is in this hotel now...

Taeyang looked at the list of the proffesors and students from SM. One name caught his eye.

Donghae...

That's him. The one who ruined my chances with Dara and the one who broke here heart.

Taeyang suddenly got really angry

I hate that guy so much! Even though I only spoke to him once at some event, I still hate him for what he did to Dara.

He made her believe that he loved her and then he just pushed her away when he found someone else. I remember seeing Dara after they broke up... She never looked so sad and lonely. I wanted to be there for her, I wanted her to know that he never mattered and that I will always love her, more than he ever did, but she wouldn't let me talk to her ever since that maniac forbid her to hang around with me or GD.

I agree with him when it comes to GD, but why me? I mean, yeah... I have feelings for her, but I would never do anything that I'm not supposed to with a girl who's in a relationship.

Taeyang decided to leave the hotel when he saw Donghae and his bandmates walking towards the lobby.

I don't know this place too well. I only visited it once when Dara and I went on a vacation. I remember a really good restoraunt we used to go to.

He took a cab to the restoraunt and smiled when he stepped in front of it.

Brings back some good memories...

He walked inside the restoraunt and took a good look of it

Wow... they changed it up so much. It used to be just a small simple restoraunt near the beach. Now it looks so luxorious.

He was still looking around and his eyes caught a very familiar figure. Her back was turned, so he couldn't see her face as she was sitting down behind a table alone

It can't be.

He looked at her hair.

Wavy black hair... Could be anyone.

-He kept telling himself, but his heartbeat suddenly quickened

He looked at the girl's purse