Thank You, Minzy

After a few very needed hours of calming down and facing the truth, I decided to write this.

Gong Minji was more to us than just a talented dancer and singer. She is someone we watched grow and who has made our lives so much brighter with her involvement with 2NE1 for the past 7 years. Whatever her future decisions will be, I will always support her. 

I will admit, when I first heard the news, I was furious and confused. I didn't understand why she decided to leave so suddenly. It honestly felt like the love of my life was breaking up with me for no reason xD 

However, she must have had a good reason. It would be insane of her to just randomly decide to throw away the 11 years of her life at YG for no good reason. And many fans are blaming Yang Hyun Suk for it. They claim that it's his fault for ignoring her, just like he did Gummy, but those are just theories. 

I hope the Blackjacks will become even more supportive of Bom, CL and Dara when they return this summer. I'm personally very thankful to them for wanting to continue, even though all these stupid scandals were in their way.

Like I said, I will continue to support our golden maknae no matter what. I will also not remove her from the story, since, in my heart, she will always be a member of 2NE1. 

Thank you for everything you did for us Blackjacks, Minzy.