❁the trio

I pulled my phone out and texted Cory. 'I'm here. Let me in.' A minute later he texted back. 'Okay.'

There was a buzz and the door unlocked. I opened the door and went inside. I went up to the Mathews apartment and knocked on the door. It opened, it was Cory. "Andy," he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Sup Cory." I smiled at him. "Topanga." I said as I accepted her hug.

"AND-"

I quickly covered Auggie's mouth with my hand. "Hi Auggie." I whispered.

He took my hand off his mouth. "Why are you whispering?" He asked in a whisper.

"Riley and Maya doesn't know I'm here," I explained.

"Ohh." Auggie nodded.

"Hide." Cory pushed me towards the kitchen. "Riley! Maya! Come here please!"

"Pushy." I stood off to the side and waited.

Riley and Maya walked in and sat on the couch. "Yes Daddy?" Riley smiled innocently.

I quietly made my way to the couch and crouched behind it. "There's something we need to tell you." Cory said.

"She did it!" Riley exclaimed and pointed at Maya. "It was her! It was all her! She made me do it!"

Cory laughed, "you're not in trouble. Not yet..."

"We have a surprise for you." Topanga said happily.

"Surprise?" Riley asked excitingly. "I like surprises!"

I jumped up, "BOO!" Both Riley and Maya screamed and jumped away. I burst into laughter. "Oh that was amazing!"

"Andy!" Riley exclaimed and hugged me.

"Hey Riles." I smiled.

Maya punched my arm. "That's for scaring me." Then, she hugged me. "This is because I missed you."

"Aw! I missed you too Maya!" I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Riley asked, "I thought you had to move away?"

"Well," I grinned. "We had a change of plans, so I'm staying here!"

"Yay!" Riley and Maya both yelled happily.

"The trio is back together." Topanga smiled at us.

"Triple the trouble," I winked at her.

"Oh boy," Cory said in fear.

-

Maya and I sat on the window ledge in Riley's room. Oh how I loved this place.

"Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Riley questioned.

Maya gave her a look. "You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?"

Riley nodded. "I think I'm ready."

"Let me see your face as you walk by your parents." I said. Riley smiled widely, it kind of looked like she was constipated. ""Why are you making that face at us, Riley?"" I asked.

Riley giggled. "Because I'm sneaking out to the subway." She pointed at the window. "Out the window."

"Let's go." Maya said. The three of us climbed out of the window, but was stopped by Cory.

"Daddy! What are you doing out here?" Riley asked innocently. We climbed back into Riley's room.

I grumbled in annoyance. "Being smarter than us, how come you're always smarter than us?"