❁disappointment

*Golde's apartment*

It was the day before Christmas. Liam said that we were going to Daniel's for lunch. I kind of liked Daniel. He was really funny and nice. It wasn't awkward meeting him at all. We instantly clicked and embarrassed Liam every chance we got. 

I put on a pair of grey jeans, black flannel, black beanie, and a pair of white converse. I put on my many bracelets and examined myself in the mirror. Ew

I grabby my bag and went to the living room to see Liam fussing over his hair in the mirror on the wall. I just rolled my eyes and picked Abby up. "So Abbs, what did you get Daniel for Christmas?"

Abby grinned, "I can't tell you!"

I pouted. "Why not?" 

"Because it's a surprise!" She exclaimed happily. 

I chuckled. "Alright Bug." I looked over at Liam who was still messing with his hair. "Hey lover boy. Let's go."

With one more glance at the mirror, Liam grabbed his keys and two neatly wrapped presents from the coffee table. "Okay. Let's go." 

I put Abby down and we all headed for the elevators. The doors opened and I saw Lucas. I swear, he was always on the elevator when I get on.

He smiled at us a little nervously. "Hey guys."

I smirked a little. "What are you up to Cowboy?"

"Nothing." Lucas quickly replied. 

"Hi Lucas!" Abby exclaimed and hugged him. 

Lucas smiled at her. "Hey Abbs."

"Last minute shopping?" I questioned. 

Lucas looked at me and smiled a little. "Maybe."

Liam rolled his eyes at him. "There better be a present for me too." 

"Of course I got ya present Liam." Lucas chuckled nervously. 

"Mhm." Liam rolled his eyes again.  

"Are you getting me a present Lucas?" Abby asked in excitement. 

Lucas chuckled at her. "Well of course I will." He ruffled her hair. "You're my favorite Golde." He looked at me teasingly. 

I shrugged. "Brainiac is my favorite Friar."

"That's a lie." Lucas pointed at me. 

I grabbed his finger and bent it back a little. "Well I'm sorry if you thought you were my favorite Huckleberry."

I tipped my invisible hat just as the elevator doors opened. I let go of his finger and backed out of the elevator. "See ya later Ranger Rick." I waved at him and I followed Liam out of the building. I held onto Abby's hand as we made our way to the subway. 

"How come you never call him Lucas?" Abby asked me. 

I shrugged. "It's fun calling him names."

"Because you like him." Liam smirked. 

I growled at him. "I will bite you."

He just chuckled, "yeah okay."

*Roeman apartment*

I hit the buzzer. "Yo Roeman. Your lover boy is here."

Liam hit my arm, "shut up Andy."

I just winked at him and we went up to Daniel's apartment once he let us in. I opened the door and walked in. "Sup Lover boy!" I gave Daniel a high five.