❁halloween

*Golde's Apartment.*

Today was Halloween. So we were allowed to wear costumes to school. I decided to dress up as Harley Quinn.

I put on red and black eyeshadow and smudged it a little

I put on red and black eyeshadow and smudged it a little. I also put on a little dark red lipstick. I looked into the mirror and put my hair up into ponytails. I slipped on my bracelets and went to the kitchen.

Abby was wearing a batman costume. I smiled at her, "well hello Batman."

She grinned at me, "Harley Quinn!"

Liam walked in, "who's the joker? Lucas?" He was dressed up as Dean Winchester.

"Who's Castiel? You're boyfriend?" I shot back.

Liam rolled his eyes, "I don't have a boyfriend."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why do I get a feeling you're lying?" I questioned him.

"Maybe you just have to go poo." Liam smiled at me.

"Maybe you're a poo." Abby grinned.

I started laughing, "I love you Abbs."

"I love you too Andy!" Abby exclaimed happily.

Liam rolled his eyes, "okay whatever. Anyway, I'm going to be home late. So you guys can go stay with the Matthews if you want."

"Yay!!" Abby cheered happily.

Liam looked at me, "no you cannot stay with Lucas and Lydia."

I groaned. "Have I told you that I hate you?"

"It's not my fault you love Lucas." Liam smirked.

"Oh my god." I yelled out in annoyance. "I'm running away now." I put my backpack on. "I do not like Lucas. Riley likes Lucas." I growled at Liam and left the apartment. I don't like him.

I went to the elevator and guess who was in it? Lucas and Lydia. Shocker right? Lydia was dressed up as a 50's girl. She had a black top, red poodle skirt and white shoes. Her hair was slicked back into a ponytail with a red ribbon. Lucas was dressed up as Michelangelo, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He had an orange mask over his eyes, green shirt, brown pants, black boots, brown belts and plastic nunchucks.

"You need to stop stalking me." I told Lucas as I got on the elevator. "You're always in the elevator when I go on. You're dressed up as my favorite Ninja Turtle."

Lucas crossed his arms over his chest, "maybe you're the one stalking me."

I let out a snort, "no one in their right mind would stalk a Huckleberry like you."

Lydia watched us in amusement. "You two flirt a lot."

I growled at her, "I will break you."

"No you won't." She smiled at me. "You like me too much to."