❁kiss

*Golde's apartment*

"LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I screamed as I ran to Abby's room waking her up. "ABBY!!!" I ripped her blanket off.

Abby opened her eyes and glared at me. "Andy!"

"Get up!" I exclaimed happily.

"No." She grumbled as she covered her head with her pillow.

"Come on bug." I grabbed her ankles and pulled her off the bed. "Get up!"

"Andy!" She growled and tackled me to the ground.

I groaned when my back hit the carpet floor. "Ow! Abby!"

She glared at me, but then smirked. "That's what you get."

"Hey! Stop fighting you two!" I heard Liam yell from the kitchen. "Go get ready so you can eat breakfast!"

I pushed Abby off me and got up. "You heard him." I smiled at her and ran out. I went to the kitchen to see Liam eating pancakes. Daniel was at the stove cooking.

"Excited for summer?" Daniel asked me.

I nodded. "Yup!" I grabbed a cup from the cupboard. I poured myself some mango juice. I love mango juice. It was my favorite juice. I hated apple juice with a burning passion. It looked like pee. Apple pee...

"When Abby comes out, we have something to ask you two." Liam announced.

I looked at him, "what do you guys have to ask us? Is something wrong? What happened? Tell me! Liam!"

Liam laughed at my reaction. "You'll have to wait for Abby."

Groaning, I yelled out. "Abby! Hurry up!"

"I'm in the bathroom!" Abby yelled back.

"She's in the bathroom." I told Liam.

Liam chuckled, "I heard."

A few minutes later, Abby walked in wearing a pair of blue jeans, a purple top and a pair of white shoes. Her hair was still messy, but at least she brushed her teeth.

"I'm here." She grumbled as she sat down in her chair.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Daniel chuckled as he passed her a plate.

"What do you guys want to ask us?" I demanded.

Daniel set the last of the pancakes on the table and stood next to Liam. "Well, I know Liam and I haven't been together for that long..." Daniel trailed off.

Liam continued. "But we talked about it and wanted to know how you guys feel about..."

"About what?" I questioned in frustration.

"About me moving in." Daniel said. "We thought about you guys moving in with me, but we know how much you like it here."

Abby and I looked at each other, then at Liam and Daniel. "So?" Liam asked getting a bit nervous.

"Yes!" Abby and I exclaimed. We got up and hugged the both of them.

Daniel sighed in relief. "I got a little nervous there."

I pulled away from the hug and laughed at Daniel. "Oh come on, lover boy. We like you and you're always here anyway."

Daniel smirked at me. "So are you letting me in your family?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "If you hurt Liam I will end you."

"I will too!" Abby exclaimed trying to look all tough.

"Aw, you're so adorable!" Liam exclaimed and attempted to hug Abby, but she wouldn't let him.

Abby glared at him, "I am not!"