❁baby minkii

*Golde's apartment*

I was in my room messing around with some charcoal. I loved using charcoal and pastel. The way it moved and the way it felt was calming. 

I turned my music up and danced a little while I drew. I always did this when mother wasn't home. She would kill me if I played my music. "'Tune in to find my peace and solitude.'" I sang to myself. "These empty rooms spin, and I embrace the flaws of being human. The black and white... and sometimes the greys that stay for days. The in between times. The meantimes that make this song of life sing"

"Nice dancing city girl." I heard a voice. 

I jumped in surprise. I turned around and saw Lucas. "Ranger Rick. Why are you here?"

He shrugged, "didn't feel like staying home." He walked over and looked at what I was working on. "Wow. This is amazing."

"Thanks yeehaw." I said. I grabbed a towel and wiped my hands with it. "Anyway, Liam let you in?"

He shook his head. "Yeah. He seemed to be in a hurry so he left."

"Oh okay." I nodded. "So what do you want to do?"

He shrugged. "You could draw me."

I smirked, "okay cowboy. Sit on my bed." Lucas smiled happily and sat on my bed. I grabbed my sketch pad and started humming. 

Ten minutes later I smiled at my work. "Finished."

Lucas grinned and ran over. He groaned when he saw my drawing. "Some how I knew you were going to do something like that."

I smiled at my drawing of a cow with Lucas's face on it. I signed the bottom of the sketch. "I call is Lucow, the chief ranger of the barn." I looked at Lucas and grinned. 

"I think it's amazing." Lucas ripped it out of my sketchpad and smiled at it. 

I glared at him. "You keep playing this game wrong!"

Lucas looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry ma'am. I'll try harder next time." I shuttered in annoyance. 

*John Quincy Adams Middle School Art Classroom*

I was next Riley in art. Maya was on the other side of Riley. We had to draw the bowl of fruit. 

I started out drawing the fruit, but I got bored and turned them into fruit zombies. 

Farkle waltz in the classroom wearing a robe. Oh my god. "Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art. That's right. Check out 48 lbs of nasty." he took off his robe to reveal he was wearing a tank top and tights. 

"No!" Maya, Riley and I groaned in disgust. 

"Well!" Miss Kossal chuckled. "Looky here. The male... physique." I flipped to a new page of my pad and started to draw Farkle. I decided to turn him into a superhero. I think he'd like that. 

Farkle smiled at her. "Why thank you, art lady."

Riley raised her hand. "Why aren't we drawing Lucas?"

Ms. Kossal looked at Lucas. "Because nobody looks like that." She walked over to Farkle and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a "Farkle", start with the eyes." I shaded in parts of Farkle's face. 

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show." Farkle flexed his arms. Oh my god. 

Riley looked at Maya's work. "Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes."

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen." Maya looked at Riley's work. "By the way, you're drawing Lucas."

I looked over and saw that Riley was drawing Lucas. Oh my god. Riley looked down at her work and smiled at Lucas. "Oh. Well, that's the first time I've ever done that."