❁surprise

*Matthew's apartment*

I said goodbye to Lucas and headed to the front doors. I hit the buzzer to the Matthew's.

"Shawn?!" I heard Cory yell.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes. It's your boyfriend."

"Shawn?!" He asked again.

"No, it's Andy." I said in annoyance.

"No!" Cory groaned.

I laughed a little and shook my head. "Sorry to disappoint ya buddy." The buzzer buzzed and the doors unlocked. I went inside and rode the elevator up to the Matthew's apartment. I walked in, "hello losers." I walked over to Riley. "Smiley Riley." I handed her a present.

"Yay!" Riley grinned widely and opened it. I drew a picture of her as a princess. "Yay!" She pulled me into a giant hug.

I chuckled. "I'm glad you like it Buggy."

"ANDY!" Auggie ran over and jumped on me.

I laughed at him as he slowly slid down. "Hey Bugs." I ruffled his hair.

"Where's my present?" He asked with a sweet smile.

I tapped my chin. "Hmmm. I'm not sure, Auggie."

"Andy!" He whined and held onto me tighter.

"Auggie!" I mimicked him and slowly fell to the floor. "Help! I have fallen!"

Auggie shifted and sat down on my stomach. And boy did it hurt! Not because he was heavy though...

I groaned. "Help! There's an Auggie on me!"

Abby ran over. "My turn!"

My eyes widen. "Abby no!" It was too late, she jumped on and sat next to Auggie. "Oh my god." I whined. "You will never defeat me!" I shouted painfully.

"Alright. That's enough you two." Riley said as she pulled them off of me. She held her hand out for me and I grabbed it. She helped me up.

"You have defeated the Great Andy." I knelt down in front of Auggie and Abby. "Here are your rewards." I pulled out two small presents from my bag and handed them over.

"Yay!" They cheered and ran to the couch.

"Hey! Don't open those until after dinner!" I exclaimed. They both groaned loudly. I laughed and shook my head.

I helped decorate the Christmas tree. I would always help the Matthews decorate the tree. It was kind of like a tradition.

Topanga turned to Cory. "Honey, this is our first year hosting the holidays. Is your mom gonna go easy on me?"

Cory looked at her. "You want comfort or truth?"

"Comfort." She replied.

Cory made a face. "It's gonna be hideous." I laughed at him, oh Cory...

"I said I want you to comfort me!" Topanga exclaimed.

Cory pulled her into a hug. "It's gonna be hideous."

Riley spoke up. "It's Maya's first time with us, and I need the holiday to go good for her." I nodded in agreement.

"Well, I need the holiday to be good for your mother." Cory said seriously.

"Liar!" Topanga yelled.

Cory exclaimed happily, "liar! I need the holiday to be good for Shawn. Shawn's coming!" I rolled my eyes. The intercom buzzed. Cory ran to intercom. "Shawn?!"