❁mockingbird

*Golde's apartment*

When I woke up I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I finished, I put on a pair of ripped tights, black shorts, white tank top, and a black and white flannel.

I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I looked into the mirror and frowned. I never liked how I looked.

My phone went off. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. It was from Lucas.

Mornin' city girl
-Lucas

I bit the inside of my cheek and smiled.

Howdy yippy doo dah
-Andy

I put on a pair of white converse and all of my bracelets. I grabbed my bag and skateboard and went to the kitchen.

"Morning Abbs." I ruffled her hair.

Liam ran into the kitchen. His hair was a mess and his tie was tied all weird. "Can you take Abbs to the Matthews? I'm going to be so late!" He tucked his shirt in, but ended up tucking it into his underwear as well.

I stood in front of him. "Liam, heal."

He stopped fussing around and glared at me. "I'm not a dog."

I laughed and fixed his shirt. "You look like you slept with one." I retied his tie and ran my hands through his hair. "Why are you going to be late?"

"I have an interview with Microsoft." He replied as he neatly stacked paper into his bag. "If I miss the subway I'll be screwed for life." He checked his watch. "It leaves in ten minutes!" He kissed my head and Abby's. "Love you. Bye." He sprinted out of the apartment leaving the door open.

I laughed. "Come on Abby. Let's go to the Matthews. You'll be able to have a proper breakfast." I took her pop-tart and put it back into the box. "I'll let you ride my skateboard with me."

Abby smiled widely. "Yay!" She grabbed her bag and we headed to the elevators.

Once we left the building, Abby stood on my skateboard and I pushed her. She was laughing and giggling like crazy. Seeing her have so much fun made me feel good.

We got to the Matthews and I hit the buzzer. "Andy!" I said.

Abby reached up and pressed the buzzer. "And Abby!"

There was a buzz and we went inside. Abby and I went up to the Matthew's apartment. Abby ran in, "Auggie! Look!" She opened her bag and pulled out a new toy. I guess Liam got it for her.

"Cool!" Auggie took it from her and smiled. "Mom. Dad. I want one." He showed Cory and Topanga the light up lightsaber.

Topanga gave him a look. "I just bought you a pirate sword." I walked over to Riley and sat next to her on the couch. She was busy texting someone.

Auggie nodded. "Yes. Now I want a lightsaber!"

"I'll think about it." Topanga said as she gave Abby some fruits and oatmeal.

I looked at a smiley Riley. Ha. Smiley Riley. "Who ya texting?"

She smiled widely at me. "Lucas." She had been texting him twenty four seven.