❁nothing

*John Quincy Adams middle school hallway*

I grabbed Billy by his collar and shoved him against the lockers. "What did you just call him?"

"Andy, stop." Farkle tried to pull me off of Billy.

"He's a nothing." Billy repeated. "And you're unwanted."

"What?" I questioned as I gripped his shirt tighter.

"You guys don't deserve Riley, Maya, Lydia or Lucas as friends." Billy said calmly. "No body actually wants you Andy. All you do is act all tough when in reality, you're an insecure little twerp."

I went to punch him in the face. "Andy no!" Farkle exclaimed and grabbed my arm. "You're better than this."

I glared at Billy while he smirked at me. "You're pathetic." I growled at him and backed away.

"At least I'm something." Billy laughed.

"Come on Farkle." I walked away with Farkle following me.

*Golde's apartment*

I curled my hair and looked through my closet trying to find clothes that were less like me and more like Riley.

If everyone thought I wanted to be like her and Maya, then I'll be what they want. I'm tired of people not liking me for who I was. How could they tell me who I was when I don't even know who I am? Besides, no one liked Andy. The violent, sarcastic, annoying little Andy.

I couldn't find anything. I guess I'll just sneak into Riley's room and find something that'll fit me.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a random shirt. I put my bracelets on and shoes. I grabbed my bag and quickly left the apartment.

*Matthew's apartment*

I went into Riley's apartment through the bay window. No one was in there. They were probably having breakfast.

I went to Riley's closet and looked through it. Ugh. It was all girly and Riley. I mean, Riley looked amazing in these clothes, but they weren't something I'd usually wear. I changed into a pink dress, leather jacket and her black boots. I put on a pair of her feather earrings and heart necklace Maya got her.

I looked into the mirror. Well, I defiantly look like Riley. I grabbed my clothes, stuffed them into my bag and crawled out of the window.

*John Quincy Adams Middle School*

The bell rang as I walked into class. Everyone looked at me. "Yes?" I smiled.

"What are you wearing?" Lucas questioned.

"That's mine!" Riley pointed at the clothes I was wearing.

"Well, I've decided that I'm going to be like Riley for now on." I skipped over to my desk and sat down.

"Why?" Cory asked slowly.

"Because everyone seems to prefer Riley over me." I replied. "So, I am no longer Andy. I'm Riley."

Maya looked at me, "one Riley is enough. There can't be two."

Riley hugged me. "Yay!!!" I smiled and hugged her back.

Maya sighed then turned to Lucas who looked scared. "What are you going to do about this Huckleberry?"

"I'm going to fix this." Lucas said in determination.

"Oh I can't wait to see what you'll do." Lydia smiled at him.

I turned to Lucas and grinned. "Lucas, hello." I said in a flirty voice. Wow. It was weird actually saying his name. "I'm a new person now. Don't try to change me."