❁game night

*Matthew's apartment*

We were at the Matthew's because Topanga invited us to be a part of their family game night. Liam couldn't go because he had already made plans with Daniel. So it was just Abby and I.

My phone went off. I looked at it, it was Brandon.

Sup

-Brandon

'Sup'? Don't sup me >.>

-Andy

Oh Andy, how art thou on this fine day? ;)

-Brandon

I'm having a family game night with the Matthews

-Andy

Ooo sounds fun. I'm so jealous by how much fun you'll have while I sit on my couch watching tv

-Brandon

I actually enjoy family game night thank you very much

-Andy

Oh no. I have a crush on a girl who likes spending their night playing boring board games

-Brandon

Hey! Board games are really fun if you play with the right people

-Andy

Okay. Then we should have a game night. I will dominate you at Monopoly >;)

-Brandon

You are so on >:) prepare to lose

-Andy

Oh honey, I won't be the one losing

-Brandon

We'll see about that

-Andy

Cory looked at the board game and grinned happily. "Family game night! My favorite night of the month. Just me, my family, and my 'jama pants."

Riley walked over and sat down at the dining table. "Why do you guys have to make such a big deal about game night?"

Cory looked at her. "Because game night is sacred, Riley. I know this is gonna come as a shock to you, but there's gonna come a day where you start to prioritize friends over your family." If only you knew.

Riley laughed nervously. "What? No."

Maya walked in. "Did you tell them yet? Did he freak? Did she tell you? Did you freak? Show me what you did." She grinned at Cory. "Freak out for me."

Cory frowned at her. "Why would I freak out? I don't freak out." He looked at Riley. "What did you do?!"

Auggie and Josh walked in. I thought they left? "Family game night, now with extra family." Auggie exclaimed. He was holding a small white box.