❁date

*Matthews apartment*

Liam looked at me. "I thought you and Lucas were already a thing."

I shook my head. "We're not a thing. We will never be a thing." I turned to Riley. "Because it's Riley and Lucas. I'm glad you're going out with Lucas, Riley." I looked at Maya and smirked. "Maya-"

She glared at me. "Don't."

"I wasn't going to say anything." I laughed.

"So you don't like Lucas?" Riley asked me.

I shook my head. "He obviously likes you."

Riley grinned widely. "I can't wait!"

I chuckled at her. "I know."

"Tell me about Brandon." Liam demanded.

"Let's go to Svorshis'." I said as I grabbed Maya and Riley and pulled them out of the apartment.

*Mrs. Svorskis' Bakery*

Riley grinned happily. "I can't believe you'd let Farkle be your first date so Lucas can be mine and Brandon can be Andy's."

Maya looked at her. "Riles, I'm not gonna look at it as a first date. We hang out with Farkle all the time. This is just more hanging out."

I smirked. "But Farkle thinks it's date."

Maya shrugged. "Then this is just more Farkle thinking it's a date."

Riley started to panic. "Then does that mean that my first date with Lucas isn't actually a date?"

Maya shook her head. "No, no, your date with Lucas is serious right-of-passage, coming-of-age, growing-up stuff."

Riley looked at us. "Should I be scared?

Maya laughed. "Of Ranger Rick? Sure, Honey you be scared as you like." Riley looked behind us and her smile dropped.

I looked at her weirdly. "Well, I don't think you need to be anywhere near that scared."

"We have to go." Riley said. I turned around to see Josh sitting at a table with a girl.

Maya tried to turn around, but I stopped her. "Why?"

"Maya, please. Do you trust us?" Riley asked.

Maya smiled at her. "More than anyone in the world."

"Then don't turn around." I told her.

Maya nodded. "Okay, if you say not to, I won't."

"Let's go." Riley started to walk out.

Maya stopped. "Oh, wait, I forgot. I'm still me." She turned around and saw Josh. "You know what the best thing is about going out with Farkle?"

"What?" I asked.

Maya smiled sadly. "No matter what happens I won't get hurt." Riley and I grabbed Maya's hands and we walked out of the shop.

"Andy!"

I turned around and saw Josh. "What?" I questioned.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded. "Sure." I left go of Maya's hand. "I'll meet you guys at the Bay window before we go on the date." They nodded and left. I walked over to Josh. "Who's the girl?" I asked as I looked into the window to see the girl still sitting at the table. She was really pretty.

"Sophie, she's from the University. She's just showing me around." Josh explained. "So, you're going on the date?"

I nodded. "Yeah I am." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you going to tell me that I'm too young to date again?"