❁sweet pea

WARNING: This chapter may be triggering to some readers. It will contain self mutilation and some self hate. I will write another warning before this happens so you guys ill still be able to read this chapter and only skip the triggering part. Which will only be a few paragraphs.

//

*Friar's apartment*

Mrs Friar made us all pancakes for breakfast. I could smell it from Lydia's room. I was getting ready for the day. I still felt really bad about not staying the night at the Matthews. I planned on saying sorry again at school today.

I changed into a pair of ripped black jeans, a white tank top and a black flannel. I put on my pair of worn out converse. I looked into a full body mirror. I fixed my bracelets and ran my hands through my hair.

I heard my phone go off. I walked over to the night stand and grabbed my phone. It was Liam.

Morning, Andy. Everything is taking a little longer than I hoped. We may not be back tonight. I'm really sorry. We're doing the best we can. I just called Lucas's mom and told her about it. She's okay with having you and Abbs stay for a while longer. I'm really sorry Ands

-Liam

Why is it taking longer? What did James do? Liam, I know you're trying to hide something from me. What else does he want?

-Andy

I sighed and tucked my phone into my back pocket. Why couldn't I have a normal life like a normal person? Oh I know why. Because my parents screwed everything up.

I went to the kitchen. Everyone was already there eating breakfast. I sat next to Abby and looked at Mrs Friar. "Did Liam call you?"

She nodded. "He did. You two are welcome to stay for as long as you need to." She said with a kind smile.

I smiled a little, "thank you."

Lydia looked up from her food. "I don't understand why your father chose now to mess with your lives again."

"Lydia." Lucas scolded.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just hope Liam and Daniel takes care of it all with the least amount of damage as possible. I don't even know what's going on honestly."

Lucas gave me a small smile. "Whatever it is, it's going to be fixed. We're all here for you both."

"Thanks Lucas." I smiled back.

I pulled my phone out as I felt it vibrate. It wasn't Liam.

Hey Andy. Want to go to the park after school?

-Brandon

Idk. I have a lot going on at home right now...

-Andy

I can help distract yourself for awhile. It'll be good to get away for awhile

-Brandon

That's true... We'll see. Ask me again at school

-Andy

Will do (: see you in a bit

-Brandon

I put my phone down and sighed. Liam, text back please.

Mrs Friar placed a pancake on my plate. "Why don't you finish eating breakfast so you three can go to school." She smiled at me encouragingly. She looked at Abby who was pigging out on some pancakes. "Oh, Abby." She chuckled. "Try not to get syrup on your clothes." Abby smiled at her sheepishly.