❁friends

*Later*

I had to go home to help Liam clean up the apartment because Mother had a huge tantrum. She completely trashed the apartment. I told Riley I'd be at her house in an hour or so to talk to Maya about everything.

Lucas and Farkle wanted to walk me to my place since Lucas lived in the same building and Farkle's place was on the way there.

"So what are you wearing to the dance Andy?" Farkle asked. "I'll need to get a tie to wear that will match your dress. I already got one for Riley."

I laughed a little. "I haven't gotten anything to wear yet."

Farkle's eyes widen. "You have to get a dress!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards some shops.

I pulled away. "I'll go later Farkle."

"But I need to get a tie!" He exclaimed.

Lucas laughed. "I think you'll live if your tie doesn't match Andy's dress."

"You don't know that." Farkle narrowed his eyes at him. "Anyway, I'll see you guys later!" He smiled and ran of in the other direction.

I laughed. "What would we do without him?"

"No idea." Lucas smiled. "So what are you going to wear to the dance?"

"Clothes." I replied.

"Good. We wouldn't want you to go naked." Lucas joked.

"Honestly, I don't know if I want to go." I admitted. "But knowing Riley and Maya, they'll drag me to the dance."

"You should go." Lucas told me. "It'll be fun."

"So I can watch you do your little hoedown?" I questioned.

"Why of course." Lucas grinned. "I could teach ya how to do it."

I smiled. "We'll see cowboy." We got into the elevator and I hit the number thirteen while Lucas hit number seventeen.

"What did you get on your test?" Lucas asked casually.

I looked down, "I did really bad."

"You know, if you ever need help studying you know where I live."

I smiled at him. "Thanks Lucas." The elevator doors opened when we got to my floor. "I'll see you later." I waved and went to my apartment.

Liam was already cleaning up. "Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hey." I put my bag in my room and went to help Liam. "I'm going to Riley's in an hour or so."

Liam nodded. "Okay. Just don't stay out too late."

I pushed the coffee table back and saw a bunch of glass bottles, some were broken and there were stained on the carpet. "This is not going to come out." I told Liam.

He sighed, "we can try."

I grabbed a trash back and filled it up with bottles. "I told Lucas."

Liam looked at me and frowned. "What did you tell him?"

"That dad left before Abby was born." I answered, "and that mother isn't herself."

"Why did you tell him?" Liam asked, "if anything I thought you would tell the Matthews and Maya. Not a guy you met a few weeks ago."

I looked down at my feet. "I needed someone to talk to and he lives here. Maya and Riley have their own problems. I don't want to make things harder for them."

"Andy, that's what best friends are for." Liam told me, "Maya and Riley will always be there for you no matter what you throw at them."

"I know." I said. "But sometimes it's easier to tell a stranger your problem rather than telling someone you care about."