❁bulldozers

*Matthews' apartment*

Topanga was preparing breakfast. Riley let Abby and I stay over. I was at the table across from Abby. Riley was still getting ready. I never really put an effort in what I wear. I knew I was ugly, so why try to fix something that's unfixable. I wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top, red flannel and a pair of worn out converse. I was also wearing a gray beanie I took from Riley.

I picked at my oatmeal a little. My phone buzzed. I looked at it, it was Lucas. He sent me a good morning text with a picture of the sky. Pretty. I texted him back; nice picture rodeo boy.

Cory walked in with shaving cream on his face. "Hey honey, what's for breakfast?"

Auggie walked in with shaving cream on his face as well. "Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" I smiled a little. Aw. He was so adorable.

Topanga smiled. "Aw, it looks like Auggie's trying to be Daddy's little man."

Auggie nodded happily. "Yes, so come over here and give Papa a smooch."

Cory grinned. "Oh yeah, come over here and give Papa a smooch."

Topanga shook her head. "No, I am in the middle of a case, I have to be at the courthouse early and I really can't have shaving cream..." Auggie and Cory kissed Topanga's cheeks getting shaving cream on them. "All over my face...." Topanga sighed.

"Nice job." Auggie said to Cory.

Cory shook hands with Auggie. "Pleasure doing business with you." They wiped the cream off of their face.

The Intercom buzzed. "Maya."

"Farkle."

Riley walked in. "Those are my friends." She grinned and hopped door the steps. "I love my friends. It's a sunny day." She walked over to the intercom and pressed a button. "I love a sunny day. I love my friends." She hugged me.

"I'm scared." I told the others.

"I love my family. I love a sunny day." She hugged Cory. "I even love going to school." She sat down next to me.

Cory stared at Riley weirdly. "Okay, what's going on with her?"

Topanga looked at Riley. "I don't know. Don't do anything."

Riley smiled. "I'm in a good mood." She snapped her fingers. "This life thing? I think I got it down."

Maya and Farkle walked in. Topanga smiled at them. "Maya, oatmeal."

Maya shook her head. "No thanks, Mrs. Matthews."

"Oh, I wasn't asking." Topanga said. "Farkle, you too."

Farkle shook his head. "Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star."

"I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!" Auggie exclaimed. We all stood up.

Topanga glared at us sternly. "Sit down. Eat it, please."

"But it's still this." Auggie pointed at the oatmeal.

Cory grinned. "Hey, Auggie, Abby, guess what? It's Googly time."

"Googly time!" Abby exclaimed in excitement.

"No TV at the table." Topanga scolded.

Cory nodded. "You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley."

"I woke up. I love everything. I sat here." Riley said happily.

"All caught up. Googly time!" Cory turned the tv on.