Chapter Two : "Nice to know you"

Allison's P.O.V

 "Where am I?"  asked as soon as I opened my eyes. I looked around and saw two ladies standing there and looking at other patients.

 "I'm Dr. Anne Glass , you're with the 2nd Mass" the older one said and then smiled at me. "I'm Lourdes" the other one said and then looked at me.

 "Where's my brother?" I asked.

 "We don't know, he's not brought here with you" Lourdes said and then went to my bed. I tried to get up but my legs are hurting , "I need to find him. They took him" I said and then they looked at each other.

 "You should rest first. Once you're okay our soldiers will accompany you in finding your brother" Dr. Glass assured. "So what's your name?" she then asked.

 "Allison" I told her.

 "Are you hungy?" she offered a cream of mushroom soup.

 "Yes please" I said. The last time I ate properly is days ago. The last food that I had was a piece of cracker. "So, who brought me here?" I asked.

 "He's name is Ben. He's a good fighter , you should get to know him" she said and then continued on checking up on other patients.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

 It's already dark when we got back from patrol with Captain Weaver and the rest of the soldiers. Jimmy said he'll go back to his bunker to take a rest. "Hey Ben , you're gonna eat dinner tonight right?" Hal asked as soon as we got out of the truck.

 "Sure" I said and then Matt came to us. "Dinner's set , we've been waiting for you" he said happily. I went to the bus with him , Hal is still waiting for Maggie.

 As soon as I entered , I saw the girl we rescued is finally awake. "That's Ben" Anne told her and then looked at me. "Hi , I'm Allison" she said and then smiled at me. I smiled back and said my name.

 "I would just like to say thanks for saving me" she said.

 "Her brother was taken by the aliens. You'll help her find him right?" Anne asked

 "Sure" I said and then smiled at her again.

 I can't help but look at her every now and then . I know that the main objective is to kill all the enemies, I should not be distracted bt any girl , even if she's as pretty as Allison.