Chapter Fourty Six : "Rolling in the Deep"

Allison's P.O.V

 I drove us all the way back to the city we've just been in to avoid that creepy neighborhood. The house is haunted as hell and thank God I didn't my pants when the cabinets flew open. I looked out of the window and saw the sun rising up. 

 "Rise and Shine" Ben said and then kissed me on the cheeks. We had to stay in the car for the night because of the rain. He's right, I have to be more careful because I'm pregnant. And Pregnant ladies don't go running around fighting aliens , Ben thinks that's weird.

 "Here's your breakfast" he said and then handed me some RTE's.

 "How long till we get back?" I asked him.

 "If we'll be able to find another car with full tank. Maybe 4 more days or so" he said and then pointed at the indicator of the gas.

 We we're lucky enough to pass by a truck that's in full tank , or else we wouldn't have made it as far as here.

 "Do you wanna go out and look around?" Ben asked.

 "We're not on a trip Ben" I said and then started the car.

 "You sure you wanna leave?"

 "Yeah. We have to find another house. We can't drive around on broad daylight" I uttered and so I started driving. I looked around and thankfully there's no skitters or Mechs in the area. After a several minutes and right after we went out of the city , I noticed that Ben is staring at me.

 "What?" I asked him.

 "Nothing. It's just your the most bad ass Mom I have ever seen" he said and then smiled. I'm actually really happy that he accepted the baby. I didn't think that he would be up to it, but then again .. he made it .. they have the same blood flowing through their veins.

====================================================

  After driving for almost two hours , we found a home right on the highway of route 62. It's a massive house that is surrounded by trees.

 "Stay here" I told Allison and then got out of the car, carrying my gun. I looked inside the premises and didn't see any movements.

 Right after, i returned to the car and told Allison to drive in. "This is fancy" she said as we got into the driveway. "Yup, but we can't stay here that long. Those marks on the ground were made by my Mechs, they'll go here again maybe a few hours from now" I replied and then got our stuffs out and went inside the house.

"This is the kind of house I would dream of having" she said as we opened the door. "Allison ... this? Really?"

 "Yeah Ben. Why?"

 "Nothing" I uttered. She then went to the kitchen and returned empty handed after a few minutes. "No food?" I asked her.

 "Nope. I looked on the fridge and saw meat with Maggots. Icky" she uttered and then sat on the couch.

 "Here's the water and some of your clothes" I said and then handed the things to her. "I'll be right back" she uttered and then walked away from me. This is the perfect place to propose to her , but we must leave right away.

================================================

Allison's P.O.V

 A few hours have passed, Ben and I are cuddling up in the living room. Suddenly , the ground started shaking. "What's that?" I asked Ben as something broke from the kitchen.

 "Trouble" he uttered and then we both got up and grabbed our guns. Ben's spikes glowed and I know that there's skitters and Mechs outside.

 "Let's go" he whispered and I tried to bring the bags but he said to leave it behind. "How did they find us?" I asked Ben as we got out.

 "I don't know. Maybe they were able to sense me .. or the bay" he uttered. Then a Mech showed up several feet away from us. We rushed to the car and drove away as fast as we could. "Allison! Drive faster!" Ben shouted.

 I looked at the rear view mirror and saw tons of skitters and a couple of Mechs running after us. "What are you doing?' I asked Ben right after I saw him poke his head out of the window.

 "I'll shoot at them! You drive!" he said and then started firing at them. The driving became much harder when the Mechs started firing back.

 "Aaaahhhh!" I screamed as I'm trying to avoid getting hit. "Drive faster!" Ben ordered and so I did. We passed a bridge and almost fell to our death.

 "Are they gone?" I asked him.

 "Nope" he uttered and then went inside and looked at me. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "We're out of ammos" he uttered.

 "Holy Shit" I thought to myself. "What do we do?" I asked him.

 "Just keep on driving" he uttered as he's looking at his back. "They're still coming! drive faster!" he said and so I did.

 Suddenly, something happened. A mech and a group of skitters suddenly showed up in front of us. I was able to avoidthem by driving to the sides only to realize that we have no road left. We were in the air, headed straight towards the lake.

 Ben quickly took me in his arms as we prepare to take the hit. Then my life flashed right before my eyes and a tear fell out of my eyes. The last thing I can remember is the side of our car being hit by a mech bullet and then everything just went blank.

 Ben and I are in the car ... that's already several feet under water.

=================

 Lol.. the title but yeah. That's it guys :) Sorry it's still short. Please tell me what you think :)

 6 votes = Next Update :)