Chapter Fourty Four : "Young Mason"

Right after the attack ended , we all returned to the now damaged cabin. I felt sorry for Aldrin and Krista but they said this is not theirs.

 Allison went straight to the bedroom to change her wet clothes. I made her another cup of hot choco so she could warm up. After she's done , the four of us and Red Eye went to the living room while the other rebel skitters were guarding outside.

 "How'd you know we'll be here?" I asked him.

 "We've been tracking down that certain of group of skitters for weeks now. I'd say it's just pure coincidence" he said through Aldrin.

 "Then I guess we're lucky" Allison said and then looked at me.

 "Yeah. If you didn't came. We would have been dead by now" Krista said and then we all nodded. "So what's the next thing we should do?" I asked Red Eye.

 "I'm afraid you still have to look for the others"

 "But we can't go around the whole country can we?. By the time we return , the war may have been over"

 "Don't worry Ben. We've been doing our part. You just have to continue and search for at least a few more and we'll do the rest" he said and so I smiled. I want to go to Charleston right away to keep Allison and our baby out of danger.

 He then turned to Allison and asked her about the baby. "I think it's still good but I have tons of questions" she said.

 "I'll do my best to answer them up to the extent of my knowledge" he replied. Allison then looked at me and smiled. We'll get the answers we've been looking for.

==================================================

Allison's P.O.V

 "I've been collapsing a lot lately. What do you think that means?" I asked Red Eye even though I have an idea of what might be causing it. I'm really convinced that my heart condition is back, I just don't know how to sa it to Ben. He might freak out .. he might want the baby to be aborted instead and I can't take that. I'll die for my baby if I have to.

 "I honestly don't know about that. But do you have a poor medical history?" he asked. I looked at Ben and saw how worried he is. "No" I said, lying.

 "Well then. This could be due to the fact that the baby is not normal"

 "Not normal?" I asked.

 "Yes. I can sense it power. Ben's DNA right now is not all human .. that's because of his spikes. And because the two of you mated .. it only makes sense that the offspring will inherit a part of him. I'm just afraid it took the alien side of him"

 "So it's part alien .. part human?"

 "Yes" he replied. My heart sunk , everything that Karen and Cody said was true. My baby is a part of them. I looked at Ben and he pulled me into his arms.

 "Well get through this" he whispered into my ears. I can't help but cry at the thought that my baby wasn't able to escape the damn-ess of this world.

 "But umm .. if this baby has power. Is that the reason why the enemy can't hurt me? Is it the reason why the skitters back there floated into the air and got torn into pieces?"

 "That's also one of the things that I'm not sure yet. There's a massive chance that your offspring is protecting you , or you have powers now"

 "Powers?"

 "Humans doesn't use the full capacity of the brain. Ben, Aldrin, Krista and all the harnessed kids are now much more advance than an average person. One of the effects of the harness is to utilize that part of the brain so a creature will be able to reach it's full potential. But in your case , due to the fact that Ben's DNA is running through your body may have affected your brain.. it might have unlocked some of the parts that weren't used before"

 "So you're saying I'm also part alien ... and I have telekinesis now?"

 "Part Alien? .. yes. Mental Ability ... I'm not sure. Maybe it'll best to train your new abilities to see how far can you go" he replied.

 "We're gonna be fine" Ben said.

 "I hope so" I replied to him. I am mortified .... what shall we do now?

=======================================================

 A few hours have passed. Red Eye laid out his plans and then left with the other Rebels and then took Aldrin and Krista with him.

 We said our goodbyes to them and as soon as they're gone, Allison and I picked up our stuffs and loaded them to the car. "So where are we going now?" Allison asked.

 "We'll continue on our mission .. we'll stay together" I said and then she started the car and we drove away , leaving the cabin behind .. continuing our search to find the others who are willing to fight back .. but's also unaware that Karen is staring at us from the top of the tree as we got back to the main road.

==========

 That's Chapter 44 for you peeps :) ^.^ Whaddaya think ?. Sorry it's kinda short and boring but I'm saving the good parts for the coming 3 chapters so make sure you read them because they'll be a massive turning point to the story :) *spoiler alert (WEDDING BELLS)

 Also, Do you think Allison have Telekinesis or it's just the baby protecting her?

 4 votes = Next update