Chapter Fourty One : "Heart .... burn!"

Allison's P.O.V

 "Allison??? ... Allison??, Please wake up .. I need you .. please wake up" I can hear Ben's voice , he's panicking. When I opened my eyes I saw how happy he is , he hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear "I thought I lost you forever".

 "That will never happen" I said and then kissed him on the cheeks. Ben then helped me up and asked me if everything is okay. "Yeah .. I'm just stressed" I said and then we started to walk out of the hanger when we heard the engines of the car.

 As soon as we got out , we saw that a group of gangsters or looters took our car and all our supplies ... all we have left is our guns and the clothes we're wearing right now. "No .. damn it!" Ben uttered and then punched the wall , I looked at it and saw cracks. He's mad

 "Ben, look!" I said and then pointed at the distance , our car took a turn and entered the woods right before the curb. "We'll they messed with the wrong kids" he said and then started walking , he's actually leaving me here.

 "Hey Ben!" I called and he turned around.

 "What?" he asked.

 "You're gonna leave me here?"

 "No. Come here" he said so I walked to him and started making our way into the woods. "So what's your plan?" I asked Ben. He's always been good with stuffs like this and I trust him so much , I looked to his eyes and knew that he was not having a good day .. I'm actually worried about those looters .. they don't know what they got into.

 After we saw a glimpse of what it seemed like they're place , Ben and I quickly hid behind the trees. He spent the next several minutes familiarizing me with his plan to get our car and supplies back. I'm trying to ignore the fact that my chest is still hurting .. I can't afford Ben to worry about me .. at least not this time.

 "You stay here okay?" he asked and so I nodded. I watched as Ben got up and started making his way to the looter's place.

=======================================================

 I still haven't recovered from Allison's collapse that's why when I found out that they stole the car and all our supplies ... I'm beyond pissed. I looked around and saw that there are 3 on the sides talking and two elders on the front porch.

 I quickly snuck behind the outhouse and saw a girl fetching some water a few feet away from me. She has her back facing me which means I could take her down easily. I reached for my pocket and grabbed 2 tranquilizer darts and loaded them to my gun and pointed it at her.

 I shot it and then she fell down. One down , God know how many left. I set my eyes on the 3 teens who are talking to each other and then it dawned on me ... these are not just gangsters ... they are a family.

 "You might wanna put down that gun .. son" I turned around and saw Allison with a guy pointing a gun on her head.

 "I told you to stay there"

 "Sorry" she said.

 "Alright .. drop the gun or I'll blow her head off!" the guy ordered and so I did , I sighed and then put my hands right behind my head.

 "What's that on your neck?" he asked , pertaining to my spikes.

 "Acne" I said sarcastically. He then made us walk all the way to the house and into the view of the whole family. "Ugh .. look at these kids" One of the oldest guys said. I glared at him and he slapped me in the face.

 "No!" Allison screamed.

 "Alright ..  Ryan! Kurt! Lock these lovebirds down in the basement" the guy said and after we got tied , we were put into the basement where they locked the door right after they left.

 "Am I a good actress?" Allison asked right after they left.

 "Good? You're great" I said and then she smiled. I looked around and saw a small window leading up , we can both fit in that one. They may have our guns but I still have my Swiss knife tucked right on the back of my shoes. I got it and started cutting my ropes, after I'm free .. I did Allison's.

 "So now what do we do?" she asked me.

 I smiled at Allison ... everything is going according to plan.

=========================================================

Allison's P.O.V

 After several minutes , that guy Kurt went down again. "Here's your food beautiful .. we'll have a good time later" he said and then put the bowl of soup on the table.

 "Where's your boy?" he asked. I looked up at Ben who's been hanging on the ceiling , he smiled and then fell right on top of Kurt. I got up as fast as I could and grabbed his gun. Kurt tried to get up but Ben broke the bowl of soup right on his head so he fell down again .. this time , completely unconscious.

 We went out through the small window and ran as fast as we could to the car. "Hold it right there!" We turned around and saw the guy and almost the rest of their family pointing guns at us.

 I dropped Kurt's rifle and held Ben's hands. "Do you really think you'll be able to escape?" the guys asked.

 "Actually .. yes" Ben replied. This is the part where the whole pan will come into their view. "You see, we planted bombs all over this place .. they're not just any type of bombs .. one hit on the button and we'll all die" he said.

 "You're lying"

 "No I'm not" Ben answered and then brought out the controller. Our plan is finally out , as Ben made his way towards them , I rushed to our car and grabbed the bombs that are on the back seat and scattered them along the sides of the house right before I was caught by that guy.

 "You'll never be able to hit that if we kill you"

 "I don't think you'll kill me that easily. See these things on my back? , they give me powers .. I'm not human and I can kill every single one of you if I want to" Ben uttered and the guy just laughed at us.

 "Really? Kids these days" he said and then sighed. The next events happened too fast , Ben pushed the button and the back of their house exploded. It created a diversion , while they have their backs at us , Ben shot the guy and threw his Swiss Knife at Ryan.

 He quickly grabbed my arm and we got into the car and drove away. The remaining three started shooting at us. "Keep your head down!" I ordered to Ben but he did the exact opposite .. he poked his head out of the window and started shooting back.

 Thankfully, we escaped the area ... we let out a big breath of relief once we got back to the main road.

====================================================

 "How do you feel?" Allison asked while we're driving away from the area. "Good .. are you alright?" I asked her.

 "Yeah" she replied and smiled. I noticed the back of her neck .. there's three dark spots forming a triangle .. it's kinda looks like mine .. but instead of spikes .. they're just dark spots. What's happening to Allison?

======================================

 That's it people :) :D . what do you think ? What could really be happening to Allison? .. answers are coming soon so make sure you check them out once they're up :). Please tell me what you think and please vote for it .

 4 Votes = Next Update .. okay? :)