Chapter Fourty Nine : "Bad Blood"

Allison's P.O.V

 "I'm craving for something sweet" I told Ben while I'm cuddled up in his arms. "Uh-Oh , here's a pack of sugar" he said and then handed me the small pockets of sugar you usually get in a dining place. "Sugar?" I asked.

 "Yeah.. it's sweet" he said and then chuckled. I pinched his nose and said "You're gonna give me diabetes but I'll take this anyway".

 "Oh Allison ... I might need to gather up baby things as soon as we got to Charleston" he uttered and I smiled.

 Things have been much better than usual , I mean besides the fact that we almost died several times. Ben has always been there for me and that's what matters.

 "Ben ... ?" I asked after a few minutes.

 "What?"

 "Do you think we'll grow old together?"

 "Of course .. why won't we?"

 "Death .... is such an "in" thing these days"

 "Well no one's dying"

 "You can't be so sure of that Ben"

 "Yeah .. but a little hope never hurts anyone" he said and I smiled. "Ben , I wanna see the day when we both have gray hairs and we see our grandchildren playing outside. And then we'll live in the countryside somewhere in Alabama ..." I uttered

 "I can't wait for that day" he uttered and then kissed me. "I have to ask you something Allison" Ben said after a few more minutes.

 "What is it?"

 "How many children do you want to have?"

 "Ben .." I said and then sighed.

 "I'm serious"

 "Okay fine ... I want 4" I replied and then he sighed , the sense of disappointment is too obvious. "Why? How many do you want?" I asked him and then he turned to me and said "12".

 "Ben!" I said and then pushed him away , he started laughing and said "I'm just kidding ..but it's still an option".

 I just laughed at him because he looks so cute with his face all red, far from the Ben the whole 2nd Mass knew. "You know I can't do 12 ..." I said and he just nodded. "Fine ... but promise me there'll be sex" he whispered into my ear using his naughty voice.

 "Fine .. there'll be sex . But promise me you'll brush your teeth first .. your breath smell like beans" i said and then he walked away from me. "I'm just kidding!" I said and then he turned around and smiled. "I know" he uttered and then got down to hug me again. "Take it easy Ben, you're crushing the baby" I said and so he pulled away and just sat beside me.

 Suddenly, Ben grabbed his guns. "What's happening?" I asked him as he's looking around. "Take your gun ... we have to run" he said and so I did. After I got up, he grabbed my arm and we started running.

 "What's happening Ben??!!!!" I asked him.

 "Look behind you!" he replied and so I did , skitters are coming for us. Ben pulled away from me and we started shooting. We killed a few but more of them kept on coming. "Shit" I thought to myself as I realized that we left the grenades on the bag.

 "Go that way Allison! Now" Ben shouted and so I went to my right side. I turned around and saw him got to the left, he's gonna be a diversion in order for me to escape.

 I continued running but I had to stop right away due to the fact that I'm pregnant. "Hello Allison" I turned around and saw Karen walking towards me.

 "What do you want?" I asked her.

 "Nothing. I'll just give you a preview of what's gonna happen"

 "What do you mean?" I asked and then 2 skitters showed up, dragging Ben's unconscious body. "No!" I screamed and tried to come to him but Karen told me to step back.

 "Come any closer and you both die" she said so I stepped back.

 "You'll never win Allison" Karen uttered as I glared at her. She then brought out a gun and pointed it at Ben. "Please don't!" I said .. she just smiled.

 "Say goodbye to Ben"

 "Please .." I uttered , crying. All of a sudden , she shot him and it hit right in his head. "No!!!!" I screamed, I felt the whole world crash down. I looked at Karen and she started to become blurry and after a few seconds everything just went black.

****

 "Allison?? Allison??" I opened my eyes and saw Ben shaking me. I sat up and hugged him really tight. "Are you alright?" I asked him and then looked at his forehead , there's no hole .. what the hell is happening?.

 "What's going on?" Ben asked.

 "We we're in the woods and then all of a sudden Karen and skitters showed up .. they chased us .. they captured and killed you" I said.

 "What?" he asked as I looked around and it dawned on me .. all of that is nothing but a nightmare. We were in a car that we just found. I looked out and saw that it's still dark.

 "Allison .. is everything alright?" Ben I asked.

 I nodded and said "Yeah ... let's just go to Charleston". Ben smiled as I started the car, next stop would be in Charleston.

====

 That's it for this chapter guys ^.^ Sorry it's a lot short (I'm  a bit on the dumb side today) ...... Nect chapter's title would be "Darkness" and the focus will go back to Ben.

What do you think ? :) . Please tell me :D I NEED TO KNOW. Also, I just noticed that I already reached the 5k goal .. thaaaaaaannnnkkk yyyyouuuu veeeerrrryyyy muuuccchhh :).

 5 votes = Next Update