Part 1

"Beep Beep Beep" the alarm was going off at 5:30am. I woke up quick because it scared me. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I had to go back into my room to look for my hot pink and black strip towel set. I walked over to my closest and grab a pair of rock jeans, black and red nike shirt that says "JUST DO IT", and chanel purse that was black. I also grab some jewerly and my Jordan 11's the black, white and red one. I put em on my bed heading back into the bathroom jumping into the steaming hot water. A couple minutes later after washing up, I got out putting my outfit on and shoes. I did my hair into a low side bun doing my edges. I put some lashes on and a little makeup. First day back to school, I have to go looking fine as ever. I grabbed my Iphone 6s plus and keys   heading downstairs to get my hot Cheetos, and mountain dew out the refrigerator and counter top. I seen an note on the kitchen table so I grab it and it says, "Hey honey Its Karen- I got you some hot cheetos and something to drink, have an nice day in school I love you." I put the paper down on the table and left. It took bout 30 mins to get to Central High Academy. I was jamming to who's gonna (nobody) by Chris Brown. I finally got there before the bell rung, it was alot of students from last year plus more newer students. I got out the car and lock it while walking towards the school building. I am a all A's B's student smarty pants. As soon as I got into the school building it was packed full of all class students. I seen a couple of my old friends, my old thots, and females that was staring me up and down with they nose tune up. I didnt care I always been hated on, but I see why i'm a little light skin girl who's very pretty, smart, and innocent. I seen niggas from every side of town calling me to spit some game on me but I am not interest in none of them. I went to my locker, and started to put my things up. I heard someone scream my name down the hallway. I looked up from my locker and there was my best friends- India and Rihanna. I was geeked when I saw them. They walked up on me and we did our hand shake then screamed "NRI SQUADDDDD!" We all started laughing causing everyone to look and clown us.. I knew I will get along with a lot of people this year. Rihanna look at me and smiled hard as hell saying, "Girllllll look at you thicker than a snicker, but girl guess who goes here!" I looked at her, and I laughed saying " who riri?" she looked at this boy and said "your ex boyfriend Damien, girl he just got out of jail." I looked and signed. I said "girl fuck him, he should've stayed his ass locked up." India chuckled saying "that nigga staring hard as hell. Girl here he come." We all started to play like we wasn't looking at him. I was putting lip gloss on while staring inside of my locker. Damien called my name "Nya...wassup girl." I looked up at him and said "Bye" then he chuckled and pulled me towards him. He said,"You miss me? Why you haven't been writing or coming to see me. Im still yo nigga Nya- I told you before you got me locked up, you're not going nowhere Nya." I pulled away from him and said " boy let me go i'm single, and whatever bye Damien." I told Rihanna and India,"Girls message me i'm going to class." they both shook they heads and said "Bye girl love you babes!" While I was walking away i said "I love yall too!"

Any comments about this chapter?