Tyrone P.O.V

I was at Karen house for the past weeks.. Well we actually together now, I really like Karen. Shes different in a way others aren't. Karen was in the bedroom sleep, and it was 12:39 a.m. I was watching television in the bedroom, I looked at her.. Shes so beautiful! I give her an kiss on the cheek and said " goodnight my queen." i turned the lap off and felled asleep with my arms around her. I will marry this lady one day.
Karen P.O.V
I felt someone touch me, and kissed me while i was asleep. I already knew it was Tyrone, so i slightly smiled. He smells so good when he bent over me to kiss my cheek, I love his cologne. Lately i been feeling down.. really haven't been hearing from Nya or Paris lately.. Daryl been coming around but not them two.. I miss my babies! I know i shouldnt kept that an secret It was wrong and i apologized. I will contact them tomorrow to see me, hopefully they will.
Chris P.O.V
After that tragic day with Nya being in, I havent heard from her.. Daryl ass? yeah every other day. He been around Paris more then Nya though so im definitely worried, Thats my ex girlfriend bestfriend , my Bestfriend .. I cannot let anything happen to her anymore.. Daryl neither i know this nigga still love Nya even though Paris is his babymama and thats her sister. I called up bro ( Daryl) this shit need to be handle one way or another..
Daryl: wassup?
Me: dawg wassup with you and Nya man..
Daryl: nothing man, she done with me.. every since that day she seem like she hates me, her mom didnt hear from her or paris i do-
I interrupted him ..
Me: i dont care about paris dude.. im just worried about Nya, i havent heard from her neither.. thats your girlfriend nigga where she at?
Daryl: chris didnt i just said i didnt hear from her.. Ask Rhianna her ass probably know..
Me: nigga please.. im good on that one!
Daryl: bro why is you on rhianna like that? yall tripping for what? why you trying get on my ass, what? cause she hit you? so what all females hit they nigga especially when they do something females dont like..
Me: dude i dont care she think she run that relationship we had, like i said im good bro. London takes good ass care of me! because she knows im daddy!
Daryl: head ass! alright forreal stop treating rihanna like that and ask her..
Me: man ight dude.
He hunged up and i called my ex bitch..
Rhianna: hello..
Me: yea so you seen Nya?
Rhianna: um yeah i was just with her and Paris..
Me: aw alright.. bye!
Rhianna: wait.. please lets talk ..
Me: *rolled my eyes* for what ? Rhianna: i miss you, you just dont care about me anymore huh?
Me: get to the point shorty i got some shit to do..
Rhianna: i want you .. um .. back chris! and im sorry for doing some bogus shit to you!
Me: *laughs* i dont hold grudges but i do remember.. i cant come back to you rhianna but i still care about you..
Rhianna: sounds like she about to cry, okay bye.. i love you always!
Me: alright.
I hunged up.. That was hard asf but whatever.. I went to go get my surprise from London, just know we did some you know what..
Rhianna P.O.V
I just got off the phone with Chris.. I miss him and this is breaking my heart! I am getting depressed and depressed and depressed to i just wanna leave, he literally hates me.. I know he does! He didnt even wanna say i love you too.. I went to the bathroom grab some pills and took em then i laid in bed wrap an cord around my neck and squeezed it until i couldnt breath. I had about 5-10 mins to stay .. but after it went darkness. i was gone..