Daryl P.O.V

I woke up with someone in my arms snoring loud, i looked down and it was Paris. I got up and start putting on my clothes and stuff and left. I went home, opened the door and yelled " NYAAAA" there was no answer.. I walked towards the back she wasnt there, I grabbed my phone and dialed her number,  it runged 3 times then she answered she said " hello " in a sleepy voice. I know she was still a sleep I said "where you at man we gotta talk" she said " im fine but i dont have nothing to say to you go be with your new girlfriend daryl" she sound like she was about to cry. I said shaking my head " nya man stop playing with me,  we was just into it i didnt have time arguing with you just tell me where you at man why you always making shit so difficult " getting irritated she said semi-yelling " i said im fine daryl,  i dont need you leave me alone" then she hunged up. I got angry she always doing that shit man. I tracked her phone,  she doesnt know i got that on her phone... But i left and went towards her way!

Chris P.O. V
Man i woke up by an sleeping beauty name London. She is so beautiful, I kissed her cheek and got up to take an shower got in and put on some basketball shorts and a womenbeater. I walked to the living room and watched tv. London walked to me and sat on my lap, she moaned a little because she can feel my dick. I laughed she said pushing her hair towards the side "goodmorning baby" i said "goodmorning" she said " what you doing today" i said " i dont know" she said staring outta space "baby we should go out to eat" i said " to where" she looked at me and said " to Applebee's " i said "alright go get dressed" I looked at my phone while she was going to get dress and i seen Rhianna and I as my wallpaper and lock screen. I shooked my head, I do miss her though but she need to chill out man.. I changed my wallpaper and lock screen to me.  Then i called bro up "Daryl" he answered and said " wassup chris" i said "yoooo wyo today" he said " man looking for nya ass ,  she always on some arguing and being so damn difficult type shit" sounding an bit angry i said laughing " bro was you with her last night? " he said " nah man i didnt want to hear that bullshit she was talking about so i lefted and went to my BM house " i busted out laughting then said " dawg yo ass crazy man how can you do that shit? I know you going crazy dealing with the bm and nya ass they both must be crazy and beefing with eachother" daryl got them hoes man. He laughed tben said " nah nigga im just that nigga but shit it aint hard because i know how to control them so nah and hell yeah nigga they both crazy " i said " well shit nigga thats wassup " he said " a d wbu " i told him straight up " nope i got another shorty name London me and rihanna broke up" he gasped then said " heellll nahhhh what for" i said rubbing my face " same shit like nya but she hit me cus i was texting London " he laughed i said " dead ass nigga so fuck that bitch" he said " well nya knows for a fact she aint going nowhere even if we brake up im not finna let her ass go,  we talking about nya nigga." I laughed she is bad but im not that nigga that trys to get on her when im cool with bro. London came back and she was looking fine as hell ,  she had on a dress thats tight on her and some sandles i said looking at her " damn baby" then i smacked her on her ass and grab it. She was turning me on, she start giggling then said " come on baby" i told daryl in a finna start fucking voice " aye bro ill .. Um call you back.. " he said laughing " ight i hear you ,  you finna fuck shorty aint you " i said " helll yeaaa nigga " in chris rock voice ..  We hunged up and i threw my phone picked london up and headed towards the back .. She giggled then said " noo baby lets go " i said " you did this on purpose you must want me" she said " i do want you but not right now" i said " girl stop playing with me" while i took her clothes off and beginned to you know well lets just say that was an looonnggg time of pressuring.