Damien P.O.V

I think Nya left because she knew if i find out she's talking to some other niggas. I will come after her and beat her to death, she's mines, she just dont see it. I got dressed and went to my bro crib James. Once i arrived i went to get high and drunk with bro, then i brought up Nya. I want to talk to her but she always rejecting me. I know i hurt her in the past before i got lock up meaning beat her half to death but she dont understand what she did to me hurted so badly i needed to let my anger out on her. Damn but i miss Nya so much, i know i treated her so wrong but i love that girl! She always had my back and always gave me some when i was acting right. I liked when she did it outta nowhere though shes an freak lol i love them freaky girls. So i talked to bro bout it " bro should i get back wit Nya? " looking curious he said " yea if you can after what you been doing to her bro she prolly aint going this time" looking at me with an serious face. I felt guilty i knew i was wrong maybe i shouldnt did that, i got anger problems and she knows that tf. "Im finna call her" grabs my phone from the table and dialed her number her contact name is under "My Wife Ny" with emojis . thats true shes my wife well soon to be..