London P.O.V

Im so happy to speak now, but im London of course, 4'10 and skinny. Im a mixed and have braces.. Im 18, I was sitting in the living room watching Love N HipHop Atlanta until i heard an door bell rung, I peeked threw the hole and i seen Chris. Me and him had met 3 days ago, He is so cute and i missed him Im glad his here, I opened the door after giving him a hug i said " hey chris what are you do-" he shut me up by kissing me. I was confused but I continue to kiss him it was getting a bit freaky.. he picked me up and took me to the back in my room, gently putting me on the bed and started kissing my neck going down, it was feeling fantastic. He must be drunk? But im not stopping him i needed him, so lets just say we did that...

Chris P.O.V
As i got to London crib , we did some things and after we felled asleep. That liquor got to me, I actually just fuck girl .. But im single so why am i complaining? Me and Riri is done with eachother, I cant keep getting hit on and she acting like the nigga in this relationship hell tf no . I just got up trying not to wake London up and took an shower and put my clothes back on & slept in the living room on the couch.

Daryl P.O.V
Before getting to Paris house, I smoking and I got to her house in  30 minutes.. Knocking on the door she answered it and said " oh hey daryl" i said " wassup" as walking in the house. I sat on the couch and she got on top of me, I said " you alright? how you feeling?" she said " im fine, i gotta doctors appointment tomorrow at 5 are you coming to it, this is your child too Daryl" i said looking at her in the eyes and smiling " yeah of course" She smiled and said " okay well im finna go to sleep" i said " okay" she grabbed me and took me back in her room with her. As soon as we got into the bed 5 mins later we was knocked out. She was snoring so you know she was sleeping good
Paris is 5'1 , shes 17 , my babymama and shes from New York City. shes mixed with black and white and mexican. She has 1 brother and 1 oldest brother name Derek and Josah. they think im cool, i need to visit em soon.