Part 3

After class I went to my locker to go put my stuff in there. As soon as I shut it, Damien was standing there licking his lips staring me up and down. I quickly walked away without looking back. He grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me back to him. I said "Damien let me go." He said "Nya stop playing with me I know you miss me." I grab his hands and tried moving it to get off me. He was holding me even tighter, I said "Damien stop!" He didn't listen instead he was kissing on my neck. I tried to move away from him again, and I yelled at him again "Let me go. I don't miss or want you!" Damien said laughing "Nya i'm never letting you go, I told you stuck with me and I saw you talking to some nigga in English class." I got scared. He was stalking me I said "How Damien?" He grabbed the back on my neck, and squeezed hard that he started hurting me, and he said whispering "Dont worry bout that just know if you do that shit again imma kill you." I said "whatever" & rolled my eyes. He finally let me go, and I begin to run towards the cafeteria finding India. I came and ask her "Where's Rihanna?" she said "with her boyfriend Chris. She left for the day to be with him. I might have to leave early too, Daniel has court today later on." She seem upset I said "I wish him luck, and yeah I think you should leave school and head up there. I gotta talk to the both of y'all you and Riri." India responded "wassup? & yes thats why im so worried i hope everything is okay." I said "I'll tell y'all later k." I texted Riri to see if she actually left.

MY NOTE TO THE READERS:
I know your confused because you dont know whats going on between Nya and Damien. So here's some info about them too.
Damien is Nya's ex-boyfriend. He is lightskin with an little hair full of a fade, He is buff and he's is very bipolar. He's  a women beater. He still in love with Nya. Continue to find out what is it going to happen.

Question 1: How do he know Nya was talking to Daryl?

Question 2: What do you think Nya finna do next?

Question 3: Do you think Daryl like her back?