TO BE CONTINUED

Nya P.O.V
As i walked in my moms house, i seen him sitting there looking very nervous and quiet. I really dont want to see him, he left me and my mom Karen when 15. I sat on the couch in the living room, he was staring at me. I signed and ask him " what are you staring at me for? Speak or forever hold your peace man.." I was getting irritated i hate when people stare at me without speaking, he said " i just missed you so much Nya, you and i got al-" i interrupted him and said waving my hand " nah im good im leaving mom i dont know why you-" she interrupted me semi-yelling " he came up to me and said he wanted to see you, i didnt want to do this neither but- " she gotten quiet. I just put my hands in my face and started crying, why is he trying to be in my life now? i needed you when i was young and i lost my father, sister, brother and my biological mother and now my bestfriend India. i dont need this, im going home. I stood up and started walking towards the door until Victor spoke " Nya daughter Im so-" i said " no stop it! leave me alone" i lefted and drove away...
15 mins later i was in daryl driveway. i started crying more, this really hurts for your father to leave yo side when you was young and lost alot yo whole family members. I got myself together and went inside, Daryl was in the bedroom sleep with the television on BET. Set It Off was on, i turned it off then gotten into the shower and got out. I walked into our room begin to put on a shirt and got into the bed. As soon as i got in, i looked over and Daryl was staring at me smiling. I shook my head, he cannot stay sleep for anything. So i got up and begin walking to the door but Daryl grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, i felled and he started to kiss my neck i moaned softly. I said " stop" he did as told and felled back to sleep.. i did too!