Part 2

I got to class before the 2nd bell ringed. I was almost late but I'm glad I made it. As soon as I walked in English class- it was alot of class clowns I had last year, mostly new students. I had went to the very back in the middle, and sat down. I grab out my notebook and pens. I begin to chill until the teacher started teaching. Someone tapped on my shoulder, and I look on my right. I seen this cute darkskin boy with full of tattoos, and he also had an fade. He had some levi pants on, black and white Jordans, he also had a gold chain with his nike black hoodie on. He looked at me as he was sitting down, and asked "Can I have a pencil ma?" He so handsome, but seem like a thot. I just stared without answering him, He said "you like what you see- because you taking forever to answer my question." then he started to grin. I looked down into my chanel purse and grabbed a pen. I said "Yes I like what I see you fine as hell, and I only have pens I don't write with pencils" He smiled then responded,"Ma you cute yourself but alright thank you." He held his hand out to get the pen from me, I gave it to him but he grab my hand gently while grabbing the pen. I begin to smile looking exactly into his eyes. He smiled back and said "Thanks again pretty whats yo name" I said "Nya" he said "That's a pretty name shorty." I said " Thank you whats yours slime." He looked at me like I was crazy and chuckled "I aint gone lie but you got jokes calling me that, I see you got a lil hood in you." I said "yeah but you still didn't answer my question.." He said "Daryl" I said " I think I know you from somewhere or heard about you." He looked at me and said "Ma you don't know me. I'm different compared to these other niggas but what you heard?" He turned looking at the front and begin to listen to the teacher. I said quietly "Its nothing bad I just heard about you around school being new here but I hear you." I started paying attention to the teacher. We all started doing our assignment, finishing the class and going to the next.

Any comments about this chapter?