Part 5 | Daryl POV

I was heading to class. I seen Nya crying and at her locker grabbing her belongings. I came up towards her. Rihanna was looking at me smirking. I said "What's wrong with Ma?" Rihanna smiled than said "You gave her that nickname but some outside family problem." I looked at her and started hugging her from the back. I whispered in her ear, "Ma you good? I can leave with you and take you home. I'm hoping you okay babygirl." I seen the side of her face she was smiling hard. I like seeing that smile, she's beautiful. I'm just trying to get to know her more, I look forward in making her mines sooner or later. I smiled as she shut her locker, looking at her friend. She says, "I'll talk to you later bestie. Daryl taking me home- tell Indy to text me I love you." Rihanna nod her head smiling and said "I love you too. Feel better and yeah I'll let her know text me." She walked back to the classroom as we was walking out of the school. When we got to the car, I opened the door and she got in. I shut it and got in the drivers seat. We put on seatbelt on and I started the car. She was on her phone just sitting there looking pretty. I begin to drive off as I was doing that- I said "So you hungry? You sure you want to go home, I do got my own spot you can come over and chill until you ready to go home." She looked at me and said "We literally just met but I appreciate the fact that you care. I'm just trying to go home and no i'm not hungry." I shook my head in agreeing. She's right so I said "Where you stay so I can take you home then." She started giving me directions about a good hour and couple minutes, we finally made it to her house. I put it in park and got out. She looked at me confused, and unbuckled herself grabbing her belongings. I opened her door and she got out thanking me. We hugged each other. I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I watched her walked inside and I left.

Any comments?