Part 4

I went to my next class which was History. I knew this class will be fun. I came on time and went towards the full back and started to get seated. This boy name Orlando was trying to get my attention. I looked in front of my seat ignoring him and he sat in front of me. I had this class with RiRi, when she seen me she rushed to the seat by me. I begin to laugh she said "girl im happy you in here" I responded "I know... I see where was you earlier?" She said with an huge smile "with my baby Chris. I told India to tell you I wasn't going be with y'all today." I said " oh well did y'all have fun together?" she pushed me softly and smiled she said "of course Nya" then she said to Orlando "what are you looking at boy?" He said "nothing but yo friend is sexy im trying get them digits," and they both looked at me with an smirk. I said "Orlando you're a thot. every female fights over you & don't you got a baby mama? " I said looking curious. He respond "nah these hoes always fighting over me. I dont be doing shit but chill and where did you hear that from?" I looked at him and looked at RiRi and said "In the streets." Damien walked in late. I looked at him and he was walking towards my way but sat next to Orlando. I started to get confused and mad. Why is he following me? I looked at RiRi and she said "what's wrong? You look mad Ny." I whispered to her, "Damien is stalking me girl. At lunch I went to my locker, and I was putting my stuff away. He appeared out of nowhere he grab my waist and my neck hard. Girl he told me he was gone kill me if I ever speak to another nigga again." I was so mad that I put my hands in my face and begin to cry. Orlando looked at me and looked at RiRi so did Damien but he just chuckled then looked at me. Orlando asked "Yo she good Rihanna?" She said "She's good, It's about some problems she's will dealing outside of school.." she went to the teacher and she said "Nya's crying and I was wondering if I can take her to the counselor office to talk about her problems?" Ms. Jenkins looked at me and looked back at Rihanna then said "sure here's a pass." She give her the pass and RiRi walked up towards me and told me "Come on let's go." As I was walking, I was still crying because i'm just tired of Damien.. He never wants to leave me alone. Every time I go somewhere I always see him. I said "i'm going home" RiRi said "It'll be okay Ny don't leave. We can go deal with this after school." I said "No it's cool i'm going home." I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and I seen Daryl I got an feeling he was finna come up towards us.

Question 1: Do y'all think Damien stalking her?
Question 2: Do you think Daryl is perfect for Nya?

Any comments about this chapter?