Next Morning

Daryl P.O.V
I woke up into someone in my arms. I looked it was Nya, I signed.. I was drunk lastnight, I didnt remember her coming home? but atleast shes here, i got up from the bed trying my best to not wake Nya up. she looks so gorgeous sleeping, i absolutely love that girl. but i went into the bathroom started the shower and took an 30 min shower, gotta out and wrapped an towel around my lower body. I took in quick picture from my phone and post it on Snapchat saying shower was lit adding emoji's. I walked into the bedroom, grabbed my fresh prince of bell air jordans , a black shirt and some levi dark blue jean pants, i added my gold chain and gold studs . i was fly! i went back to bathroom sprayed my Hollister cologne & took another picture and sent it on snapchat saying " today with emojis ". After when i uploaded the picture i went to check on Nya she wasnt in bed. I walked towards the living room she wasnt in there, I walked to the kitchen neither there.. i started to get nervous and angry, she was just in the bedroom tf is she? I went to the back porch she wasnt even there. I signed loud and hard, I called her. It ranged 3 times and she finally answered she said " hello" i said " where tf you at? i thought you was in bed? " she said " i just went to the store really quick.." i was silent she said " hello Daryl " i still was silent she sounded like she was getting upset she said " dar-" i hunged up on her.. she shouldve at least told me before going.. i was worried about her. I grabbed my keys and left, i need an drink .
Nya P.O.V
I went to do some quick earns then i was heading home after, but while i was at the store Daryl called complaining. I knew he was worrying about me, I just was playing roles.. After when i got done doing all that, I went home before pulling up i see that Daryl isnt here. I figured, He always leaving when im not with him, but its an different story if i was trying go somewhere and he doesnt want me too.. So i called him as soon as i walked into the crib and I sat on the couch, waiting until he pick up.. It ranged and ranged and ranged no answer, i did it again still the same no answer so i just signed and felled asleep right on the couch. We gotta talk.
Daryl P.O.V
I went to get drinks from the store and was heading home , of course it was late asf.. i did stopped by my ex girlfriend Paris house for a bit. She was on some freaky shit, i didnt want too tho. While i was pulling into the driveway Paris called me, I was about to answer but i declined.. I got out and went into the house, Im tired as hell. I said yelling " Nya" she looked up looking like she was sleep and tired then said " yeah daryl" i said coming by her " wassup you look tired? " she said " i am , but we gotta talk " as she was rubbing her eyes . I looked at her with an " idc mood" and i said " what about nya? " she looked at me and then signed " i think i shouldnt never moved to fast, we aint working very well.. its like we just dont communicate before leaving or even period!" i rolled my eyes and i layed back causing me to fall asleep.. she stay trying argue thats what it's going to lead up too, she mustve been looking straight at me because she smacked me, i jumped up and said " chill out nya for i really beat yo ass" she standed up and yelled " your not listening to me, and i wish you would" getting all up in my face , putting her finger in my face.. i dont got time for this so i just lefted im staying over Paris's tonight. fuck Nya right now!