Nya P.O.V

1 weeks later..
I was at home in my room watching television "Black Crew Ink" Dutches is so pretty, i was eating pizza and chicken wings i ordered from Pizza Hut. I decided to call Rhianna and see if she wants to hang or something, i havent seen her in like weeks.. im a bit worried anyways i called her, it went straight to voicemail.. i called again, did the same thing. I called Paris she answered quick and sound like she was crying so i got up and put on something quick and my nike flipflops .. i grabbed my purse and keys then left. About 15 mins later i got to Paris house, i got out of my car and ran up to the door then i banged on it 3 times.. Daryl answered it! As i pushed him aside i said "wheres my sister? wtf did you do? " he said " nothing but Nya" he tried grabbing me.. i moved away and walked around looking for her! i screamed "Paris" Daryl said after me "Nya she's not here" I said while looking at him "Where is she?" He said walking up to me slowly with angry and sadness look on his face " Nya just listen man.. Rhianna she.. she .. she kilt herself 1 weeks ago! " I rolled my eyes then walked towards the door. He said "im forreal nya shes gone" I immediately ran out to my car and cried. WTH man! I just waited there so my eye sight will be good enough to see while im in the road. I rethought the times me, india, and rhianna had as bestfriends. 5 mins later Paris pulled in with Karen and Chris, i feel so bad for chris. He looked pissed off and hurt, i got out the car as they did too. Tears was shedding from everyone, Why she aint tell me what was wrong? She always tell me everything! I feel so hurt man both of my Bestfriends died, Daryl finally came out! He said to me as he pulled me into an big hug " i love you, its okay nya im here for you always" Chris yelling looking at the sky with his hands out why "Fuck!!! Why Rhianna!!! This shit hurts.. " I said " its okay chris shes hurting too, and she was trying to get you back but you didnt want her and look how you was treating her?! " Daryl said " dont blame him on everything nya we dont know what else made her decide that was an best way" I rolled my eyes. Karen said " chris, nya honey i know it hurts the most for the both of you too. i really do, its going to be alright loves! i know she shouldnt never killed herself but she was under alot of stress every since you chris left her! you didnt even bothered to tell her you loved her back or even accepted her apologies its okay though it is, god will make things better for you too! I love yall both! " Paris walked up to me and hugged me while we was crying " I wish she wouldve told us, i really didnt know her like that too well but she was becoming something close to me. Sorry for you and chris lost honey! " then she kissed my forehead and walked inside the house. Daryl followed her, I understand thats his babymama im over him always... I felt someone looking at me so i glanced up it was Tyrone he said " sorry for your lost honey i love you" i said "thanks" low voiced. I spend an night at Karen's i really miss my best friends.