Q&A Part 1

I will be having this like a reunion type of thing. It's just for the characters and the author opinions.

"Welcome to the reunion of Love An Pain. It's your host Tati, and right now I have Chris, Damien, Nya, Rihanna, Daryl and India on the stage. Let's get into the show.."

Host: This first question is for Nya. First I want to say I'm sorry for your lost with your real parents, sister, and brother. How are you? How did you feel when that happened? 

Nya signs lightly and answers. " I been good I'm living life and just focusing on my child, and myself. I felt as if I should've died too, I mean it was very hard for me. I was in a huge depression, and I wanted to leave but I stayed strong and give it to Jesus. But thank you".

Host: Next question is for Damien. Why you was stalking her? Why you just now realizing she shouldn't have been treated that way? Why you raped her and kid napped her?

Damien chuckled then said " honestly Ms. Tati I was one dumb ass nigga. I messed up, and I apologize for the shit I done towards Nya. She really did had my heart but you know.. shit turned left. I didn't stalk her I had someone watching her in that classroom. Why you think I did that? That's my pussy and I wanted that nigga to come look for her so I can kill both of them."

Daryl looks at him with a mean ass mug.

Host: Next question is for India. You was depressed when you found out your boyfriend was locked up for a couple of months? What about the death? Why you had to kill yourself and left Rihanna and Nya?

India says " listen Daniel is my heart. I been with this dude for so long I can't even count it on my fingers. He is the love of my life, yes I was depressed. I was always with him everyday all day. I shouldn't took my life away cause in hell was a living hell. I can't do shit but burn. I'm sorry I did that to my best friends. They know i love them as much as I love my boyfriend."

Rihanna, Nya and Daniel smiled. Daniel kissed her and looks back at me.

Host: Next question goes to Chris. What made you start talking to other girls while you was in a relationship anyways? Why you act like you didn't cared or loved Rihanna when Nya was in the hospital? How you feel about Rihanna now or when she passed away?

Chris rubbed her face and spoken " Honestly Ms. Tati I just was tired of getting treated wrong by Rih. I was hurt but I'm a nigga. My feelings was held in and shit. But I love Rihanna and she's my forever queen I just didn't like how she made it seem like I was the bitch in the relationship. That's all."

Rihanna rolled her eyes. India shook her head and said "that's crazy niggas ain't shit". Chris said " ain't nobody talking to you" India stood up and almost started walking up towards him semi-yelling when Daniel grabbed her and sat her down "AND? You a bitch ass nigga. Fuck yo stupid ass." Damien laughed and so did Rihanna. Nya and Daryl sat there.

Host: ok ok.. calm down last 2 Questions for Daryl and Nya. So about you two love birds. How are y'all relationship currently not as in the book? Are you two getting married pretty soon? How you feel about the baby situation?

Daryl spoken " Our relationship now is off. We ain't together but I wish I can have my girl back. We just making a seen in the book. We bumping heads right now. But I don't think she wants to marry me, and I want too. Haha okay.. about my child I'm in they life. Nya isn't keeping me away from my child and I get some days with em. I love my kids. Hers and Paris."

Nya rolled her eyes and said " Like I said I mean I been worried about my child and myself. I'm not in a relationship right now and imma stay this way until a nigga know how to show loyalty but other then that my child good.. Nope we ain't getting married.. And what relationship? It's called acting. Me and Daryl have serious problems and issues with each other. Im not worried about a nigga money is on my mind 24/7 baby and That's that.

Rihanna and India with the Audience clapped and screamed. Damien laughed, and Chris chuckled. Daryl was looking stupid at me ( the host)

Host: One last question.. Its for Nya.
What did you had? What's your child name? How old is your child now? What did your mother Karen said or thought when you told her? How old are all of y'all now since this is behind the scenes in the book?

Nya fixing her dress and responding to the questions "I'm 23 now and I had a girl. Her name is Jaliyah Capri Jones, and she's 1. My mother was happy for me and Daryl. She helped with a lot of things for Jaliyah, and did a baby shower for her.. lots of things honestly. His mom helped too. We had a lot of supporters there for us when I was pregnant with Jaliyah."

Chris said " I was one of her supporters, and her sister Paris was. London was there for her and a couple of others. But I'm 26 now"

India said as she smiles "I'm 24"

Rihanna said " I'm 23 birthday is almost here. I'll be 24"

Daryl and Damien said " I'm 27"

Host: "That's nice. Y'all all grown adults now, and have a lot of things going on. So that will be it for the reunion of Love An Pain. Stay tune for more point of views in the book of Love An Pain and we will be back. Love you"