Rebuilding the World

This is a Percy Jackson fan fiction.

No copyright infringement intended.

The story happened several years after the events of the Heroes of Olympus' adventures.

The character names are based on real people (with slight variations to the spelling).

Any offensive language, character, reaction or scene are purely fictional and are not intended to insult  the people I took their real names from.

If you have any problems with how I manipulate the story or character, feel free to send me a comment or message.

The setting of the story is in the Philippines. Any confusion to the places mentioned, please refer to a Philippine map (or just simply check it out in Google Maps)

If anyone notices some random references to other fandoms, I'm sorry, that's my mistake. I belong to too many fandoms that its hard to keep track which is which.

And I'm going to say sorry in advance if I'll have any errors. I'm not really much of a writer.

I'm open to comments and suggestions. May it be positive and negative. That way, I can improve my writing. (But please, if you'll ever do, do it in a nice way)

And don't forget to vote if you liked it!!

THANKS FOR READING!!

For Camp Half Blood Philippines:

"May the gods be ever in our favor!"